*** The Official HTC Desire (Bravo) Thread! ***

Soldato
Does anyone have their Desire lose time? Mine currently loses about 18seconds a day! I use a program called ClockSync which corrects to the atomic clock and for the last few months it's been losing...

This is over many different roms and radios. Any ideas?

Associate
Only had my Desire for a couple of week so far but loving it :)

Can anyone recommend a nice looking music player that is easy to navigate?

I have tried PowerAmp but that is way too busy & fiddly to use imo.

Thanks

Nige.

Soldato
Associate
Does anyone have their Desire lose time? Mine currently loses about 18seconds a day! I use a program called ClockSync which corrects to the atomic clock and for the last few months it's been losing...

This is over many different roms and radios. Any ideas?

Yes. Put the clock right last weekend, and by this morning it had lost 7 minutes.

Soldato
What radio are people using? I'm using the latest with the correct RIL file, but I still get random signal loss.

Also my phone struggles to get a data connection after coming off wifi.

Soldato
:( Think I need a new screen got petrol in mine (don't ask :o) now everything looks like its floating above the background dunno how to explain it properly :(

SDC10267copy.jpg

Soldato
Soldato
hmmm not good, i know you said don't ask... but how the heck did u get petrol on it :D

Was working under my car dropping the petrol tank and it literally dropped and some fuel left in the fuel line poured out so got out quick but phone fell out of my pocket :(

I have taken the screen apart (Tft's have many layers I discovered :eek:) and dried it out so its a bit better but smells awful :p

Soldato
Was working under my car dropping the petrol tank and it literally dropped and some fuel left in the fuel line poured out so got out quick but phone fell out of my pocket :(

I have taken the screen apart (Tft's have many layers I discovered :eek:) and dried it out so its a bit better but smells awful :p

sorry to hear that, i guess ebay would be good for screens, but its a gamble if it has damaged more than the screen, any insurance?

Soldato
I downloaded the new MIUI ROM, installed it, came up as successful, but as soon as I booted it would just stick on the HTC screen and eventually head back to Recovery.

I've had a similar problem when I tried to install CyanogenMod 6. Baffled!

Installed various ROM's in the past and never had a problem, any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom