*** The Official HTC Desire (Bravo) Thread! ***

Soldato
Right then.

For some reason Launcherpro is taking ages to respond when I first press the button to wake the screen.

I've half a mind to wipe my phone and install a fresh ROM and restore my apps using titi backup

I'm happy to try other ROMS. Is CM7 nearly ready for full release??

Soldato
Right then.

For some reason Launcherpro is taking ages to respond when I first press the button to wake the screen.

I've half a mind to wipe my phone and install a fresh ROM and restore my apps using titi backup

I'm happy to try other ROMS. Is CM7 nearly ready for full release??

I believe CM7 recently got an RC3 for Desire HD so it shoudn't be long till the rest get it.

Soldato
I'm on CM7 and I just press the carriage return key on the keyboard. Just tested and definitely works. Do you not have one?
Nope. Here is a screenshot of my keyboard:

keyboard.png

Associate
Mmm, weird. The smiley button on your one is a carriage return on mine. Also, I don't have a comma key, I long press the period key instead. I installed a theme which changes the keyboard colours almost straight away after flashing the ROM, can only think that has changed the layout on mine. Might be better for someone with a completely stock install to comment then.

Soldato
Right chaps - what's the lastest HTC out there? Upgrading tomorrow.

there's not! i would really wait before upgrading, to be honest the sammy galaxy 2 looks the best of the bunch.

if you want htc then its really only a desire HD, i would hang out for a few weeks, a duel core htc is due, but if not, its the moto, lg or for me the galaxy s2

Soldato
Guys, can anyone help. When ever I go to the bbc iplayer website on my phone or via tethering, it always says I dont have javascript enabled, although I do every where I have looked.
Really bugging me. :(

Soldato
:( Think I need a new screen got petrol in mine (don't ask :o) now everything looks like its floating above the background dunno how to explain it properly :(

SDC10267copy.jpg

Well as you know I got petrol over my phone :o and thought I had no insurance but today I found I have thanks to my bank account free mobile insurance :eek: just need to see what the conditions are i might be able to fix my phone :) Happy days.

Back
Top Bottom