Hazro series - HZ30Wi, HZ30WiQ, HZ27WA, HZ27WB & HZ27WC

Associate
Wow, not a games player anymore and got this just for my photography but just had to see what it would look like.

Dug ou BF2142 yes thats my last game, installed it patched it for wide screen which still didnt get me to correct res grrrrrrrr so hacked the exec for wide screen which you always had to do pre 1.5 patch and WOW what a fantastic screen, vibrant colours sharp images.

Only downside was my old 8800 just was getting toooooo hot pushing out that res and and my Nvidia software issue that I have reported with this screen caused a couple of errors which to be fair just dropped me out of game and then back in.

Have ordered an ATI as monitor really dont like my card.

Monitor really does have quirks but if you are lucky to get one without dust, dead pixels and it like your card then happy days.

Shame really because as a screen it would score 10/10 as a stunning screen but a lack of QC and testing really let it down badly.........

Associate
Anybody know if the Hazro 30WI will be ready to buy from OCUK once Hazro's site is up and running right away.

I've been waiting ages tho will just have to be patient.

Associate
Anybody know if the Hazro 30WI will be ready to buy from OCUK once Hazro's site is up and running right away.

I've been waiting ages tho will just have to be patient.

It is up now, and they offer only the HZ27B model at this time, it seems (there is a page for the 30Wi, but no order button is seen ;)

I hope that there will be a HZ27A, preferably without glass.

Cheers - Klaus

Associate
OP
It is up now, and they offer only the HZ27B model at this time, it seems (there is a page for the 30Wi, but no order button is seen ;) I hope that there will be a HZ27A, preferably without glass.
The order buttons for the 30" models are under the last tab titled 'Buy it Now'. The new site is still under development so please accept our apologies if you run into difficulties. A quick contact form is available on the site so please do report any issues you encounter.

We're still negotiating with OCUK on whether to introduce glass or non-glass versions.

Its clear some would prefer the glass whilst others would like to see it gone for concerns about dust build up. We either manage 2 models [with glass assembled in class 1 clean room] or 4 models [2 with and 2 without glass]. The fist option means output is reduced, longer lead times and possibly higher prices. The 2nd option has the same issues but with the added problem of Hazro having to manage 4 SKUs [and all the isues that go with managing multiple product lines].

Availability of any of these models isn't a problem as we're already selling all versions to other markets [along with DP/twin HDMI versions which we're going to keep quiet about in Europe]. We're in discussion with OCUK to see where they are with this which I'll leave for my colleagues to deal with. Please keep the posts coming....

Associate
Im abit confused about a screen without any glossy or ag coating. What does it mean :) Will it be more unsafe against scratches and such and will it be more reflective then the ag coating one?

Also those prices without VAT, for a private person within EU you just add 25% to the price to get the final price or?

Associate
Got my Hazro HZ27WC today. Was a little nervous after reading the forums.

Result: No dust under glass and only one dead pixel (I see it when I have a red screen)

I think I am lucky then! :D

The monitor is VERY good. Nice and vivid colours. The blacks are really black. 1080p HD-movies looks really good on it. The only games I have tested the screen with is Mafia2 and Flight Simulator. And there is two big thumbs up from me regarding games.

The glass is very reflecting so that is something I have to get used to.

Soldato
I'm still having troubles to display anything in BIOS with my HZ27WC.

Anyone else having similar issue? I'm wondering if it's down to the graphics card and if it can be fixed somehow. Don't see any options in BIOS that would help to detect the monitor before booting to Windows.

Associate
has it something to do that it doesnt have any scaler or? That can be pretty annoying actually, someone else with C model that can get into bios?

Soldato
has it something to do that it doesnt have any scaler or? That can be pretty annoying actually, someone else with C model that can get into bios?

Yes, it is annoying, especially for enthusiasts who fiddle around with their systems a lot. I have no time for it atm thus it isn't much of a deal-breaker for me, especially that I've got an access to other monitors as well. It is, however, going to be a problem in the future.

Associate
I'm still having troubles to display anything in BIOS with my HZ27WC.

Anyone else having similar issue? I'm wondering if it's down to the graphics card and if it can be fixed somehow. Don't see any options in BIOS that would help to detect the monitor before booting to Windows.

Well the one I had didn't have any problems displaying the BIOS etc but it does look like this screen has some problems on certain graphics cards and is one of the reasons why I sent mine back.

Back
Top Bottom