****The Official Samsung Galaxy S II Thread***

Soldato
Actually 4th screen is centre (default) assuming you have a 7 screen setup. I highly recommend launcherpo. The dock is more versatile. you can remove labels, its smooth. Has a nice 3D apps drawer. Plus yuou can set the number of icons in rows and columns, in my case I have a 4 by 5 as you can see in bottom of 2 pictures.

SC20110513-222228.jpg

SC20110513-235002.jpg

I have launcher pro, AWD EX and Go launcher but none of them are as smooth as TW when you use live wallpapers never thought I would hear myself say that, and even without them they not as smooth.

Soldato
The wireless lan range of this device is disappointing - about the same as the desire and that's 'G' where the SGS2 is 'N'. The LG Optimus 2X gets 6Mbps where the SGS2 gets 1.5Mpbs.

I hope it gets fixed soon!

Associate
How do you change the stock lockscreen wallpaper, and customise it? (Without using any 3rd party app like widgetlocker?)

Also does anyone know how to delete all the Samsung rubbish on there, and which bits are ok to delete (like the hubs etc..)

Go to gallery, open wallpaper you want to use, tap on "Set as" and select lock screen wallpaper.

Soldato
im mid contract and they've offered me a free upgrade if i stick with them instead of buying out, and also a mate is putting me on friends and family, which has to be a purchase from tmobile direct to be applied.

I'm also on 'friends and family' and was able to upgrade via Chitter Chatter with full discount.

Soldato
For anyone wanting to order the Proporta pouch that is earlier in the thread, I'd recommend ordering it from MobileFun, it's actually in stock and it's cheaper even with next day special delivery. I had the misfortune of ordering it direct and finding it out of stock, which they don't mention on the website.

Associate
the new Samsung SGS2 dont included NFC but the version with NFC coming next month - look nicely but I keep my Samsung Galaxy S until the new Galaxy S3 due Q4 2011 or Q1 2012 with 4.5" and 2Ghz dual core so I may interesting to see what it look like plus new Andriod Software version maybe 4.0 or later... have to wait and see..

Back
Top Bottom