**HAZRO HZ27WA & HZ27WC ARRIVING SOON INCLUDING NONE-GLASS VERSIONS!**

Permabanned
Sorry to kinda hijack this thread but i bought theHZ27WC model and everyone says that you can adjust the stand to tilt it back but im having no luck at all.It does not look like it adjusts at all.Can one of you kind people please confirm or deny this please?

Associate
Sorry to kinda hijack this thread but i bought theHZ27WC model and everyone says that you can adjust the stand to tilt it back but im having no luck at all.It does not look like it adjusts at all.Can one of you kind people please confirm or deny this please?

The WA and WD stands I have are not easy to move (should be the same with the WC). I usually grab the shaft of the stand with one hand, and the upper border of the screen with the other, and then carefully…

Cheers - Klaus

Permabanned
Thanks for the quick reply.Im trying it but its stiff as hell and it really feels like its breaking/snapping! Dare i push it that little bit further is the question? For the time-being i have wedged some beer mats under the front to give it tilt

Permabanned
Thanks all,its really stiff but i got there in the end.I have to say that i dont really mind the limited features and stand because the screen is wonderful.I ran a calibration tool and they have it pretty much perfect out of the box

Associate
Just checking but a hdmi->dvi connector (So basically single link dvi) should work just fine on the HZ27WC right? Just at a lower resolution?
I might want to hook up my laptop once in a while.

Last edited:
Soldato
Anyone here going to be buying an AMD 7xxx series card on release?

I need an upgrade and I'm thinking of the 7970, although I want to hold off if any of you are getting it to see if they also have that annoying boot screen error.

Associate
Has anybody tried to contact Hazro recently ?

Hi
I am trying to contact them through the contact form on their web site but it is not working.
Has anybody tried to contact Hazro recently ?:(:(:(:(
I have also got 2 Hazro telephone numbers but I can never reach them they don't seem to work(being busy all the time)
I guess I just have bad luck connecting Hazro.

Last edited:
Associate
Hi
I am trying to contact them through the contact form on their web site but it is not working.
Has anybody tried to contact Hazro recently ?:(:(:(:(
I have also got 2 Hazro telephone numbers but I can never reach them they don't seem to work(being busy all the time)
I guess I just have bad luck connecting Hazro.

You can try [email protected]

Some weeks ago this address was working.

Cheers - Klaus

Associate
After a very quiet day with no emails, we realized there was a problem with our contact form. Please try re-submitting your question.

Soldato
I still can't believe how unlucky you are with monitors mate.
I hope you get the GPU on launch, that way you can test them both.

Well, DPD picked up my borked one yesterday, here's hoping OCUK quickly find the smiley on the panel and send me one that isn't messed up. :p

Curious note though, is there anyone who hasn't got any dead pixels? I had one in my first, and about 3 (all green, rage) on my last.

I want none preferably. :p

Associate
Well, DPD picked up my borked one yesterday, here's hoping OCUK quickly find the smiley on the panel and send me one that isn't messed up. :p

Curious note though, is there anyone who hasn't got any dead pixels? I had one in my first, and about 3 (all green, rage) on my last.

I want none preferably. :p

On my 27WA there was no pixel defect at all.
My 27WD has one green stuck pixel (if it is still there; havn't looked for it for some time ;) ). Ahh, just put the screen all black, and have seen it again, after looking closely for a while. It really doesn't matter; it is hard to find, so small, just the fourth part of a pixel.

Cheers - Klaus

Back
Top Bottom