Show us your kitty cats

Soldato
Speaking of weight

During the week one of our Savannahs jumped up on my bed in the morning to wake me up (well jumped onto me first, and then the bed!), and then proceeded to burrow down underneath my duvet.

Me, not being all that grateful and feeling slightly winded, thought he'd put on weight so during the day I weighed him.... one and a half stone he weighs. Joy, one and a half stone of wild cat jumping on me in the morning!

Man of Honour
LMAO

Anyone know where I can get Milbemax tablets the places I look say I need a valid vet prescription (do they charge their normals ridiculauos £/hr for writing a prescription?).

The vet wants £6 per tablet, I can get them for £1.45 and £3.69 (small cat/large cat) inc free delivery.

I get all of our cat's spot on, wormer etc from here. They sell the stuff you are after.

Soldato
Some vids of Lily aged 13 weeks..

Videos

That last toy keeps her occupied all day, I think i will buy some more and expand it :)

OMG! Lily looks almost idnetical to our Maisi! I'll have to get some recent pictures up :)

Maisie keeps bringing fluffy socks from upstairs down in her mouth like a dog, but I'd LOVE it if I could teach her to fetch!

Soldato
During the week one of our Savannahs jumped up on my bed in the morning to wake me up (well jumped onto me first, and then the bed!), and then proceeded to burrow down underneath my duvet.

Me, not being all that grateful and feeling slightly winded, thought he'd put on weight so during the day I weighed him.... one and a half stone he weighs. Joy, one and a half stone of wild cat jumping on me in the morning!

Could you tell us a little more about the Savannah breed please..?

Soldato
I paid £14 on the high street because i wanted it that day. You can pay about £8 + postage on the web.

There are different variations of it, some with ups and downs, and flashing ball etc and it come in segments like lego that you can click together to make different shapes or loops. I think I will grab another metre :)

That looks awesome haha. Make sure you upload some vids after you've added another 10+ metres of it! :D

Can't type for toffee
Don
I get all of our cat's spot on, wormer etc from here. They sell the stuff you are after.

Cheers mate

Tried to order but...

Please note: Before we can dispatch any prescription items, VetUK must be in receipt of an original veterinary prescription, issued by a UK registered vet (M.R.C.V.S.).

Gnarrrgh guess Im just gonna have to bend over as they want I think it was 11 or 14 for a prescription :(

Associate
image016jm.jpg
:D

Soldato

Thats about 10KG!

My Bengal and Egyptian Mau weigh about 5KG each. You have a monster.

Soldato
I paid £14 on the high street because i wanted it that day. You can pay about £8 + postage on the web.

There are different variations of it, some with ups and downs, and flashing ball etc and it come in segments like lego that you can click together to make different shapes or loops. I think I will grab another metre :)

WIcked - just ordered one! ;)

Back
Top Bottom