***OcUK Secret Santa 2011 - Discussion!***

Man of Honour
Also take pictures before you send people, as you know for a fact half the people will not bother once the items are received.

This way at least everyone can get an idea what's sent.

they have to though?! It's in the rules this year :D

theres no rule to photo the gifts your sending, only recieving.
which is good as ive allready wrapped 5/6 of the pressies and i have no camera :)
(will have to get someone round with a camera phone for the un-wrap pics i need to take)

Soldato
which is good as ive allready wrapped 5/6 of the pressies and i have no camera :)
(will have to get someone round with a camera phone for the un-wrap pics i need to take)

That's what I was saying, I just phrased it badly! :p

I was responding to this bit:
as you know for a fact half the people will not bother once the items are received.

Soldato

Why would we need to show a picture of what we sent, if someone is showing the forum what they got? It would just duplicate photos. I don't get what your intention is.

Soldato

What i meant was that half the people that receive the gifts will not bother with pictures.

This way the sender can at least put up a picture of what was sent to the said person.

Gives a much better chance of getting pictures of all the gifts.

Soldato
What i meant was that half the people that receive the gifts will not bother with pictures.

This way the sender can at least put up a picture of what was sent to the said person.

Gives a much better chance of getting pictures of all the gifts.

But they'll be punished this year if they do that!

Man of Honour
Sound like a good idea, name change for a month if no picture is posted.

A month?

rage_angry1.png

It can stay until the 2012 Secret Santa!

Man of Honour
I don't think people should be obliged to post pictures if they don't want to. Saying that, I'm still miffed the custom 'jesus.jpg' t-shirt I made was never seen on here in the flesh!

Soldato
Seeing what others got is part of the fun. I know, for example, that mrk is a right pervert so I'm eager to know what sordid, disgusting thing he got for his lovely, innocent, SS.

I guess Nitefly bought his SS rubbish presents, and is embarrased! SHAME ON YOU! :p

Back
Top Bottom