LAD's Holiday 2012

Permabanned
Where are you all planning on going next year? Where will be big but not a ****fest?

I had my first LADs holiday last year and went Magaluf. Was abit of a **** fest tho

Either thinking Magaluf again or either Zante, Malia, or Ibiza

Soldato
That's not a holiday, it's more like freshers week abroad. Sod that.

Don't get me wrong, I like clubs etc. But I'd rather not go somewhere full of yobs and skanks, i'd rather pay good money to go somewhere really nice and chilled out with clubs nearby if I want to go.

Associate
Where are you all planning on going next year? Where will be big but not a **** fest?

I had my first LADs holiday last year and went Magaluf. Was abit of a **** fest tho

Either thinking Magaluf again or either Zante, Malia, or Ibiza

Couldn't think of any worse holiday destinations to spend my money on than the above...(coming from a 24 year old guy who goes 'partying?' an awful lot).:confused:

Soldato
I'm 23... Never done the whole 'lads' thing, I can't think of anything more ******* awful.

A drunken sausage fest, where I can imagine you sit on the toilet in the morning taking a dump crying to yourself wondering where your life went wrong?

OTT? Sorry.

Soldato
I'm 23... Never done the whole 'lads' thing, I can't think of anything more ******* awful.

A drunken sausage fest, where I can imagine you sit on the toilet in the morning taking a dump crying to yourself wondering where your life went wrong?

OTT? Sorry.

It isn't OTT, having seen pictures on facebook.

Back
Top Bottom