*** Youtube/Video thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
Supposedly some guy found some secrets out about the Great Pyramid(s) by using a RC controlled buggy with a camera attached and is wanting a load of money to not release the full video...

I call viral marketing but....5 days left...

:D

Anybody who has ever been inside the Great Pyramid (I have twice) will not be able to get a remote controlled buggy in there because of security and infra red cameras.
I like how he then used the official footage made by the German team who have sent 2 buggy's up on different occasions drilling through a wall and finding nothing.

Soldato
WARNING

1 F word right at the start and that's it.

1st time edit with a trail copy of Sony Vegas from Hyde Park in Leeds of my mate skateboarding.

If you know it has swearing in it then don't post it unless you've censored it. Thank you.

Caporegime
WARNING

1 F word right at the start and that's it.

1st time edit with a trail copy of Sony Vegas from Hyde Park in Leeds of my mate skateboarding.

If you know it has swearing in it then don't post it unless you've censored it. Thank you.

I hope he awsn't suspended just for that? Give him a warning or something =/

Soldato
Epic finds there Mr Bell. I just don't know how people think that they are actually good when posting these things up. That girl is absolutely awful, at least the gay guy was taking the pee :D

Soldato
Every man loves a bit of this nutter.

She used to be a tiny bit more subtle lol

Don't even dare post "Miss Hannah Minx as Elvira - PET CEMETERY"

I think Hannah Minx is pretty much the ultimate example of a pretty girl doing basically nothing but dressing provocatively on her Videos in order to make herself some money. Of course there is nothing wrong with that. But it's just that she is kind of dressing it up like she is doing something other than that.

I watched a few of her videos (after seeing her on Rude Tube) and I actually think this one is the best, as she is not playing up to the camera in her home. She's not dressed crazily and seems quite normal. It's also quite funny watching how many times the guy in the video looks down at her chest!

Soldato
I went to school with this guy. He was in a few of my classes. 32 years old. He's obsessed with Turrican and C64 music. So much so, that he recently flew to sweden to meet up with fellow C64 music lovers for a pint or 2 before coming back.

And this must be his brother. At least this guy has some semi decent video's up and not just blabbering crap. Still a weirdo though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom