Cooler Master Cosmos II

Associate
Hey OcUK;

I assume most have already seen this?

The new Cosmos II by coolermaster, as used by Maximum PC for their Dream Machine 2011 (Yes custom paint job not great, but the chassis itself looks awesome) :eek:

DOES ANYONE KNOW THE RELEASE DATE AND ESTIMATED PRICE POINT? :confused:

I heard october but not sure specifically.
Dont think its worth more than £250 myself.

WHEN WILL IT BE HERE ON OcUK FOR PRE ORDER? :confused:

Thanks OcUK! :)

Phil

Associate
OP
I was about to buy an 800d too, but due to the poor reviews for air cooling I was put off, I was then considering the CM Storm Trooper as it looks better than the HAF series IMO with the bonus of good air cooling too...

but I really like the looks / features / functionality of the Cosmos II so i am going to wait (hopefully not to long) and get one of these if the price point is reasonable... 200-250....

zYx

zYx

Associate
Hey OcUK;

I assume most have already seen this?

The new Cosmos II by coolermaster, as used by Maximum PC for their Dream Machine 2011 (Yes custom paint job not great, but the chassis itself looks awesome) :eek:

DOES ANYONE KNOW THE RELEASE DATE AND ESTIMATED PRICE POINT? :confused:

I heard october but not sure specifically.
Dont think its worth more than £250 myself.

WHEN WILL IT BE HERE ON OcUK FOR PRE ORDER? :confused:

Thanks OcUK! :)

Phil

So there is one now for £339. Are you getting one?

Man of Honour
It's sat in it's box still wrapped up m8 as I am waiting for IB-E but this is the one that was sent me.

Its safe to assume the retail versions are exactly the same.

zYx

zYx

Associate
It's sat in it's box still wrapped up m8 as I am waiting for IB-E but this is the one that was sent me.

Its safe to assume the retail versions are exactly the same.

This official video from Cooler Master Microsite at 0:10 shows the front of the case quite shiny.

Soldato
This is a beautiful case, I bought it based on its looks and styling. The doors on hinges is brill addition and allows easy access and a very tidy installed setup with all the cable management. It is a brute in weight when fully built though. Not cheap but it is worth it and looks fantastic. Great way to show off a great system.

The only thing that annoys me is using the fan controller with Coolermasters own RED fans some make a ticking noise on slow speed with the fan controller.

1x 200mm red fan
9x 120mm red fans

Last edited:
Soldato
This is a beautiful case, I bought it based on its looks and styling. The doors on hinges is brill addition and allows easy access and a very tidy installed setup with all the cable management. It is a brute in weight when fully built though. Not cheap but it is worth it and looks fantastic. Great way to show off a great system.

The only thing that annoys me is using the fan controller with Coolermasters own RED fans some make a ticking noise on slow speed with the fan controller.

1x 200mm red fan
9x 120mm red fans

Any chance of some pics?

zYx

zYx

Associate

1x 200mm red fan
9x 120mm red fans

I'd love to see a demo of what exactly these "fan controllers" do. What kind of speeds can these button offer?

I'm using PWN fans at the moment and I wonder whether I will use this feature at all.

Would it be possible if you film it for us? :D

edit: Nevermind... I will be able to see it for myself as I just got one :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom