OcUK Motorbike Meet 2012 *Interest and ideas*

Soldato
Where do you guys get the custom earplugs made up that some of you where using? Is it easy to get some that can fit headphones as well?

Takes ages to put my std large yellow foam plugs in and out, gotta wait for them to expand before putting my helmet on.

Associate
Where do you guys get the custom earplugs made up that some of you where using? Is it easy to get some that can fit headphones as well?

Takes ages to put my std large yellow foam plugs in and out, gotta wait for them to expand before putting my helmet on.

I use little green ones, dont wait for them to expand either, straight on with the lid!

:p

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
The Chopper is Sold :eek: + :cool:

*Do a little dance & shake that thing* :D

Sold it for cash just a few minutes ago to a couple of nice Asian chaps from Brum.

WUT!!! & All that. :p

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
I don't really know or care to be honest. :p
Currently I am watching a CBR6 that is gorgeous with 17k up it but it depends on what it goes for, Also trying to contact some Dude with a Blade for sale & watching a VFR750 & a Honda Hornet. Do you see a theme here ? :D
Any one of the above would do me fine or anything like it.

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
Insurance is not really an issue at my ripe old age & I have 1 years no claims as well now. I'm in that Budget where I'll have to go with the flow & get the best bike for the money I have rather than set my heart on 1 particular bike. If the insurance turns out more expensive than I thought I'll just do it monthly rather than cash them out.
I want my next bike NOW though. :p

Soldato
OP
I don't really know or care to be honest. :p
Currently I am watching a CBR6 that is gorgeous with 17k up it but it depends on what it goes for, Also trying to contact some Dude with a Blade for sale & watching a VFR750 & a Honda Hornet. Do you see a theme here ? :D
Any one of the above would do me fine or anything like it.

Hornets i hear make a good bike;)
Congrats on selling your bike.

VoG

VoG

Soldato
I'm in that Budget where I'll have to go with the flow & get the best bike for the money I have rather than set my heart on 1 particular bike. If the insurance turns out more expensive than I thought I'll just do it monthly rather than cash them out.
I want my next bike NOW though. :p

In that case whats your budget stretch to?.

Associate
Sorry ive been behind with the part 2 of the bike meet, ill make that my main goal today. Reason being I have 10 hours of footage to go through from another bike trip as well as work :mad:.

It will get done! Honest!

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
Paid all my wedge into the bank today & I have to say I am Not happy about selling my bike, Especially as the Sun is out again. :(

Some Dude local has a Blade for sale that I'm going to look at & I'm off down the bike center tomorrow night to sort my lessons/test/whatever. Not really sure about the old Blade as a first bike but as it's local I'm going to have a look at it & a mate whose had about 5 Blades will advise me. I'm doing nothing until the auction for the CBR6 finishes (2 Days 12hrs) though as I really fancy that & it will make a much better First bike, It being Black & pure sex helps loads of course. :D

dsb

dsb

Associate
When are you booked in to do your MOD 1 / 2, that would be my first plan, i dont think you will have any issue the way you were blasting about?

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
Not booked in yet I'm just going to go down & speak to them face to face Wednesday evening & work out the quickest/best way for me to do it all, I'm quite looking forward to it to be honest & cannot wait to be legal on something bigger.

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
Bumped this thread for a good reason, You'll like this & those that came to the meet will laugh with me.

"The Road" can now be openly named as the A444 starting from A5 end.
On the news today I heard they are issuing local villagers with Speed guns in an attempt to calm down the Speeders.
In good old fashioned Midland style though the people caught won't be prosecuted they will just receive a Warning letter. :D
You gotta love the bike friendly Midlands. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom