Soldato
If you edit the book as an HTML it's much easier. You can use either Calibre to convert it, or you can use Sigil to edit the book.

They're both great, and once you're used to it once then it's quite easy.

Soldato
I'm afraid I'm not really up to it just now - I'm off work after viral meningitis and I can't really do anything taxing without getting an 'orrible headache and exhausted. Otherwise I'd do it for free...

You should give it a shot yourself though. Literally all I did was open it in LibreOffice, save as HTML, drop it into Calibre and tell Calibre to convert to ePub and then Mobipocket.

Associate
OP
I'm afraid I'm not really up to it just now - I'm off work after viral meningitis and I can't really do anything taxing without getting an 'orrible headache and exhausted. Otherwise I'd do it for free...

You should give it a shot yourself though. Literally all I did was open it in LibreOffice, save as HTML, drop it into Calibre and tell Calibre to convert to ePub and then Mobipocket.

Hope you feel better soon, thanks for your help :) So I have to edit the HTML ?

anyway thanks again.

Soldato
Yes, if you're working on the book try and work on it in HTML.

Both of the main eBook formats are based on HTML, so you're likely to get more of what you expect to see that way.

Associate
OP
I'm useless at this sort of thing and I have tried. Forgive me for asking are you better enough to covert the book for me ? ( I don't mind paying you something :)

Back
Top Bottom