Which continent would win in UNarmed combat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wise Guy
Soldato
Which continent do you think would win in global war of unarmed combat (hand to hand fighting only)? Let's say Russia and the Middle East is part of Europe for this. North and South America count as 1 continent and Oceania can go with Asia. Asia obviously has the most people but they are physically smaller. I think maybe Africa would win.

Man of Honour
Which continent do you think would win in global war of unarmed combat (hand to hand fighting only)? Let's say Russia and the Middle East is part of Europe for this. North and South America count as 1 continent and Oceania can go with Asia. Asia obviously has the most people but they are physically smaller. I think maybe Africa would win.

So you've started by redefining the continents?

Caporegime
LOL - WTF....

Europe (but only if counting Russia) - strength in numbers

otherwise North America (USA, Canada)

superior technology, transport, communications, logistics... etc... even though conventional weapons are out being able to locate the enemy, co-ordinate & supply your own forces etc.. would prove to be significant.

Africa - no chance... African leaders can barely run their own countries let alone co-ordinate a global war....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom