Need a cheap phone for spotify

Soldato
Recently bought the One X as my main phone, I'm looking to either get a cheap phone or some media device that'll allow me to use spotify in the gym (via Wifi or 3G) to save the One X's battery getting munched.

I don't usually go for cheap phones so not sure what my options are?
I'll get another giffgaff sim card for the 3G but it's not a major concern as I believe the gym has good wifi.

Soldato
OP
The Rapport looks like it could do the job. Decent enough price. An ipod touch - not sure how cheap these are going for now, but could also work.
Thanks for the suggestions, may need to take a trip to Argos.

Edit: I didn't realise the nano now came in touchscreen form, does it have the full appstore with it?

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
I may have found the Archos 28 Internet tablet will do the job £39.99 delivered. Could be a good un.

Edit: Scrap that. Been seeing it runs poorly.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
You are right, no wifi on the Nano - just I think the app.

If it does come with Spotify it would be perfect, but I have no physical music and I doubt Apple would include a rival to itunes on their devices, I really only use Spotify for music, saves a lot of storage space.

Soldato
OP
Spotify is hardly demanding though is it?

I've been reading some people only experiencing about 10 songs playing then Spotify dying, if that happened all the time I'd have a mental breakdown.
I'm thinking either that Rapport or an Orange San Fran. Failing that there is the new Huawei G300.

Back
Top Bottom