ZX750 P4 Gossip/prices/thoughts Pics inc.

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
OP
It's here. :D

Log book sent off, All I have to do now is fill out the change of details on the Datatag form & swap it over to my details.
Words cannot described how happy I am. :o + :cool:

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
OP
Not tempted at all as I know exactly what can happen even on my fave route that I rode a hundred times. Some blind **** pulled out on me & I went over the bonnet into oncoming traffic ending up with a Mauve dick. :eek: + :p
I am just happy that I got myself a decent bike, I honestly thought I would have to compromise with the amount of cash I got & never dreamt I'd end up with something this good.
Now I have it I am quite happy to clean/polish & fettle it until I'm fully legal to spin out. Once legal you won't get me off it. ;)

I've done my theory & Hazard & have my first practical booked for 1st of May, I told the Dude I had the month off work so need to get it done sharpish. :p
I did 13 months on a 1T so I'm fairly confident on the road even if I say so myself. :p

Apologies for the over use of smileys but this is a red letter day for me so have another. :D

Associate
Well best of luck for your Mod1, i doubt you will have any problems :)

And yeah the bike does look very nice mate! I take delivery of my new bike next weds... 2001 Hayabusa... seriously cant wait :D

Maz

Maz

Soldato
I have one of these and along side my Bandit 600 it's my first proper bike, I weigh 14stone and 5 7 in height and this thing is heavy!

Engine is superb, handling is superb however it is a heavy bike and it will become apparent at lower speeds and when moving by hand.

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
OP
I put it up my jitty & turned it around in my back yard (about a 6 point back & forth turn :D), I'm 6ft 5 so have a bit more leverage I s'pose, It wasn't light but easily do-able.

Maz

Maz

Soldato
I put it up my jitty & turned it around in my back yard (about a 6 point back & forth turn :D), I'm 6ft 5 so have a bit more leverage I s'pose, It wasn't light but easily do-able.

6ft 5!

You'll have no problems with this bike, depsite being quite a strong fella I feel it's a bike built for a taller man!

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
OP
Everything I read or anything that anybody says has been positive. This may go down in History as my best ever purchase. :D

I am ignoring my mate who keeps texting me asking me when am I going to kill myself. :rolleyes: + :p

dsb

dsb

Associate
Looks good mate, suprised you went with the sports bike, you suited your hog, i saw you getting a big intruder or something.

Back
Top Bottom