**Official Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H Discussion Thread**

Associate
Last edited:
Associate
OC Profiles on Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H Intel Z77 (Socket 1155) DDR3 Motherboard

Reddey85 and Stulid

OC Profiles on Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H Intel Z77 (Socket 1155) DDR3 Motherboard

Hi guys

Is it possible to save OC profiles on the Z77X-UD5H and pass them onto other users with same board and kit?

Lew

Last edited:
Associate
Caporegime
How is it? Is it pretty solid or are there some annoying bugs?

Depends which Keyboard you have I suppose:D

I have a Corsair K90 and it seems that a Beta BIOS comes out that allows it to work in the BIOS screen, then another comes out that breaks it again, then another fixes it again, then breaks it, finally I have the latest BIOS (F8a) and its working again.

But these are Beta so its all experimental, I do have a cheap Microsoft media keyboard that I use a PS2-USB adapter on, this has always worked in the different BIOSes.

Associate
Cheers dude

Purchased all kit on your recommendations

Still not had the components as yet as OC still waiting for the 680's to come in and are sending it all out together

Hopefully I will have it all this week

Going to go with the IB 3770k as only want a mx OC of 4.5GHz

Will need some help with build on 2 areas, OC'ing and Setting up Windows 7 on SSD

Thanks again dude

Lew

Associate
Depends which Keyboard you have I suppose:D

I have a Corsair K90 and it seems that a Beta BIOS comes out that allows it to work in the BIOS screen, then another comes out that breaks it again, then another fixes it again, then breaks it, finally I have the latest BIOS (F8a) and its working again.

But these are Beta so its all experimental, I do have a cheap Microsoft media keyboard that I use a PS2-USB adapter on, this has always worked in the different BIOSes.

Other than the keyboard issue in the BIOS are there any other niggles you have come across?

How is the latest F6 official BIOS?

It will be spending most of its life at stock speeds so not looking to squeeze every inch out of it. Just want a reliable board with a good layout and handy features.

Caporegime
Other than the keyboard issue in the BIOS are there any other niggles you have come across?

How is the latest F6 official BIOS?

It will be spending most of its life at stock speeds so not looking to squeeze every inch out of it. Just want a reliable board with a good layout and handy features.

Its been a fine motherboard.

No niggles to report, the F6 BIOS was solid (apart from not liking my Keyboard)

Kickass sound from it though:)

Back
Top Bottom