Release Date Brawl: Max Payne 3 or Diablo 3?

Soldato
Diablo will wipe the floor with MP.

But both are two different types of games, so it's not really a contest :p

and i agree with below, i bet there are loads of people like that lol

Last edited:
Soldato
If you like RPG's get Diable
If you like shooters get Max Payne
Hope this has clarified your description

Associate
Max payne is a classic (not sure if its as classic as Diablo 1). I loved the first one I loved the second one, bring on the third.

Though i'll prob get both anyway :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Leaning towards MX3, I want to play something fast, I'd imagine D3 would reuire to run around and talk to tons of people. As much as I liked D2 I want to shoot stuff and not think about anything right now.

Associate
You disgust me as always Sheep. XP

Lol what can I say. Never played a Diablo game in my life, yet I've sunk several hundred hours as a kid into MP2, mainly playing dead man walking mode and trying to last as long as possible. I actually hold the world record (as far as my internet searches have determined) for several of the levels which I count as an epic win.

My flatmate is buying D3 though so I'll watch him play it for a bit and if it sufficiently impresses me I might get that too :)

Permabanned
Lol what can I say. Never played a Diablo game in my life, yet I've sunk several hundred hours as a kid into MP2, mainly playing dead man walking mode and trying to last as long as possible. I actually hold the world record (as far as my internet searches have determined) for several of the levels which I count as an epic win.

My flatmate is buying D3 though so I'll watch him play it for a bit and if it sufficiently impresses me I might get that too :)

It's like playing SC2 in a storyline and playing a caster unit. XD

Back
Top Bottom