** Official World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Thread **

Soldato
Yeah, was talking about WC3 not WoW, and yeah i agree much prefer to play a panda than draenei or gnome, and i'd rather play panda than no new race at all tbh, they are not forcing you to play as them :/

Associate
So... just dung on my 6th level 85... Already 370 ilvl after a couple of hours... Too easy!

Btw, anyone wanting to get a scroll for Kazzak Horde EU? Give me a shout :)

Associate
I think the Pandarens are quite cool and the much improved models are rather good, I really hope this means that they will be dredoing the existing models (at least the original ones anyway) as they look woeful compared to the modern ones!

Associate
I'm working on the Loremaster achievement at the minute. Halfway through the burning crusade zones, having finished the Cataclysm and Northrend zones already.

Doing it on my Death Knight too, so more of a challenge having skipped 55 levels. Will also allow me to get some mounts/pets with some factions that I never had before.

Associate
Can I ask, as a recent returnee, just about to ding lvl 85, what you did or what your system is to get to that ilevel so quickly?

Cheers

Rob

Buy the 397 Wrists / Boots. I did a bit of PvP leveling, so bought the 390 ilvl Back + Ring. Other than that, just some cheap PvP items from the Auction House. Was doing the newest dungeons within an hour. Got through 2 of them so far, then logged off.

I assume I'll probably be doing LFR either tonight/tomorrow!

What guild you on Kazzak?, just all my toons are on that server

The Dreamcatchers. Only as a social :)

Associate
excuse my ignorance but is LFR a raid finder? if so, wow how things have changed. Are the fights detuned or as hard/easy as they used to be?

literally a cake walk, very few things to do, keep out the bad stuff, etc most of the time people afk through it.. so nothing to worry about! and your style of name is insanely familiar!

Associate
excuse my ignorance but is LFR a raid finder? if so, wow how things have changed. Are the fights detuned or as hard/easy as they used to be?

In LFR, they are easier than if you went to do them 10/25 Normal. The level of the loot is a bit lower than normal 10/25 as well.

It's quite nice though if you just want to log on and do something! Other than that it's pretty boring and face roll...

Associate
literally a cake walk, very few things to do, keep out the bad stuff, etc most of the time people afk through it.. so nothing to worry about! and your style of name is insanely familiar!

Cheers for the info guys, sounds a good way to break back into things. Can you do older encounters or is it only for current cata raids?

My name is from years back when I used to play CS, i see your from newcastle too ever play at the old Lan Arena in the metro centre?

Associate
Cheers for the info guys, sounds a good way to break back into things. Can you do older encounters or is it only for current cata raids?

My name is from years back when I used to play CS, i see your from newcastle too ever play at the old Lan Arena in the metro centre?

yes mate, i know you, i used to play for URP :p my cs name began with a D

Back
Top Bottom