Diablo3 Guest pass begging thread

Associate
So after getting my guest pass for £1.70... I've got about an hour in so far and the game seems quite fun. Still not sure if I want to put £45 down for this yet, as it needs to get a bit more exciting for that I feel! I'll see how it goes once I reach the cap, or the skeleton boss guy, and decide from then whether I want to invest.

Associate
I would love to get my hands on a guess pass if possible hate to keep posting on here and asking but just want to try it out before I take the plunge having never played a Diablo game I'm not sure I will like it or not.

If anyone has a spare key I really would appreciate it email in trust.
Cheers Chris

Soldato
Can anyone trust me one if possible too please, some of you sly ones must have a code in your box! ;) :p

Robbo have you got one yet? If not - mail in trust.

After robbo I have one spare, but I'm not giving it to someone who has given bugger all back to the community.

If anyone wants it, they need to of been a member here for a few years at least and actually have a decent few thousand posts.
First to quote me and actually meet those criteria can have it.

Thanks guys

Man of Honour

After robbo I have one spare, but I'm not giving it to someone who has given bugger all back to the community.

If anyone wants it, they need to of been a member here for a few years at least and actually have a decent few thousand posts.

Thanks guys

I wouldn't mind it if that's okay :)

If there are other people ahead of me that meet your criteria then I'll understand if you want to give the key to them though.

Man of Honour

Thanks guys

Hi Mike, I have one so feel free to give it to someone else!

Thanks anyway! :)

Soldato
I have 2 to give away when I get home about 7pm tonight. Email in trust and first 2 people get one.

Blimey, you lot a quick on the gun. Already got 2 requests will I'll email out tonight when I get in :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom