£8 Tank Bag at Hein Gerricke

Soldato
Picked one up in store today. They had 4 on offer at £19.99 - the guy said he hadn't got around to repricing them yet.

They are the exact same design as the old Lidl B-square tank bags, but with a better padlock and improved zips.

Just need to find a way to adapt it to my plastic tank and it'll replace my £80 givi tank lock bag.

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
Mine came today, Not tried it on the bike yet but it's sweet, feels real solid has untold pockets & unzips into a right handy little rucksack.
Thanks again OP. :cool:

Soldato
OP
Received mine aswel guys, but only fitted it today. The build quality is a great for the price, and like 4T5, the rucksack comes handy! Going up to cat n fiddle on Thursday so will try it then :)

Soldato
OP
It is good but you do have to be careful with the cameras. There are plenty of other roads around there as well.

Let me know if you want to go out as I keep meaning to explore that direction a bit more on the bike :)

Yeah, dam those average speed camera's!:(

Well I'm going up there tonight if the weather holds off (ment to be a storm later on).

Also, I ain't good with directions, I only know just how to get there! If your free tonight, pop me a personal message and we will arange something :)

Also, where about are you in cheshire?

Associate
Tried it on the bike today, magnets held on really well it seems it has some straps as an alternative way of attaching it to the bike which is handy.

I managed to comfortably get my lock and chain, lunch box and a bag of shopping inside with ease, really pleased with it for £8 :)

Soldato
OP
Here is a couple of pictures with the tank bag fitting and in use to the cat n fiddle trip earlier today;

s4v20w.jpg

b8vgiu.jpg

I would like to see your's folks

Soldato
Is that a plastic tank?

If not there is absolutely no need for the strap.

I tested to the Lidl old one which is the same as this bag to over 150mph on tour. I also tested the lidl newer one that has tiny magnets to over 140mph, neither of them budged an inch.

Back
Top Bottom