MBP 15" retina 3-4 weeks!!

Soldato
You Lucky *******, Mine isnt due till the earliest of the 12th of July!

StevenG

Mine said 28th June when i ordered (the day they came out), then it changed to 26th, then 25th, then logged in today and it was out for delivery.

Just installing Diablo 3 on it at the moment, I ran CIV5 in native res and was surprised how well it played, even though it looked ridiculous as the native res.

Associate
I love these, i really do. But has anyone questioned how many faults you're going to get?

A faulty ram chip = at least a reball or replacement. No swapping out ram sticks.

I've never been a fan of bga's, this is full of them all waiting to fail unless apple have some how got around the shoddy quality of lead-free solder.

GeX

GeX

Soldato
I love these, i really do. But has anyone questioned how many faults you're going to get?

A faulty ram chip = at least a reball or replacement. No swapping out ram sticks.

I've never been a fan of bga's, this is full of them all waiting to fail unless apple have some how got around the shoddy quality of lead-free solder.

I don't care, it'll be under warranty. So if there's a fault, I'll walk 5 mins to the Apple Store and it can be their problem!

Soldato

How many ram sticks have you had that have gone faulty but were fine at delivery? My count so far: 0.

Back
Top Bottom