Children in Need 2012

One

One

Soldato
The radio 2 auction makes me jealous and annoyed at all the wealth being banded about. Fortunately this morning I switched through the channels an as I flicked to Classic FM I discovered they were playing the star wars song and I went to work with a smile on my face.

One

One

Soldato
inb4

HAHA guy in the red's got a right gurn on!

Soldato
Watching it because some of our kids (our school) are performing in the local segments... otherwise I'm selectively muting... and unsurprisingly selective muting is winning.

Not so surprising is that the only positive is the giving and Terry. And I'm willing to donate for several hours of just Terry.

Associate
Utter muck if you ask me. Not the cause obviously. Its just another excuse to get pointless ***** air time on the TV. Why not just scroll the messages about donating across the screen during normal programing or during the breaks?

Soldato
OP
My god. Its only been on about an hour and already I'm bored out of my mind. I remember watching this years ago and it was waaaaay better quality than this.

Soldato
Weird. Downstairs on Sky they've got what appears to be the live show, while on the iPlayer "live" version I've got 'A Bridge Over Troubled Water' again. :confused:

OK, Chrome/Flash (automatically blame the latter) has just messed up and confused itself. Despite clicking 'live' a million times (that may be an exaggeration), it retained the position I was at).

Last edited:
Caporegime
Utter muck if you ask me. Not the cause obviously. Its just another excuse to get pointless ***** air time on the TV. Why not just scroll the messages about donating across the screen during normal programing or during the breaks?

Maybe because that would turn out a fraction of the donations they get doing it this way.

I mean, I'm sure you're an expert on charity fundraising, but I'm just throwing that out there...

Back
Top Bottom