Would this be a stupid first bike?

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
Well... I have my bike and I also have my license most importantly. Roll on the summer months so I can try it out.

Here's some pics.

ibkrg.jpg

Nice bike mate but why wait till Summer ? You get some nice crispy dry days this time of the year & the roads are empty. Just give the bike a rinse down when you get back.

Soldato
OP
It's very tempting. I'm just a bit paranoid with this time of year. On the way to the test centre I nearly lost it, the back end slipped out. That was in the wet right enough.

I'm 23 at the end of December. My insurance drops around £250. So I'll see how it goes and I may well end up insuring it then.

I still need to buy the gear. All I've got is a pair of gloves haha.

Soldato
It's very tempting. I'm just a bit paranoid with this time of year. On the way to the test centre I nearly lost it, the back end slipped out. That was in the wet right enough.

I'm 23 at the end of December. My insurance drops around £250. So I'll see how it goes and I may well end up insuring it then.

I still need to buy the gear. All I've got is a pair of gloves haha.

Just take your time buddy no rush the experience will do good for your biking carer and will pay off when needed the most.

Some nice days in the winter just a little nippy :)

Soldato
If your face/skin starts drying up, moisturize, or better yet - invest in a full-face balaclava.

I've also insured my bike (bought it in october) ridden it for about 10-15hrs total, but can't see myself getting it out again until next year with all this crappy weather.

Back
Top Bottom