Spanish send an Algerian criminal to live in the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
http://polskacom.netfirms.com/2012/...the-uk-and-theres-nothing-we-can-do-about-it/
lol haha lol
Border agency staff are powerless to deport Lazhari Zemouche who has been arrested 92 times in Spain over the past 25 years for crimes from theft to robbery.

For the purpose of some I like to say Britian is the dumping ground, we can't send back foriegn nationals but other countries in Europe can and have gone against EU law, but this country stick by laws that other countries choose to take if it benefits them. While this country is sold down teh river by its law makers and politcians.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Permabanned
OP
[FnG]magnolia;23230955 said:
lol haha lol and do you have anything to add to your predictably empty thread?

lol haha lol no thought not, lol ha

haha

What else can you say, there is nothing because i'm speechless, as the UK becoming a dumping ground. Or would you like me top say we have spineless people in charge of this country, that have no idea how to say no to non Brits, but DO know how to say no to Brits.

Last edited:
Soldato
http://polskacom.netfirms.com/2012/...the-uk-and-theres-nothing-we-can-do-about-it/
lol haha lol

For the purpose of some I like to say Britian is the dumping ground, we can't send back foriegn nationals but other countries in Europe can and have gone against EU law, but this country stick by laws that other countries choose to take if it benefits them. While this country is sold down teh river by its law makers and politcians.

Its a shame you dont live in the US, then you could tell us how wonderful stem cell treatment is for root canals again.

Caporegime
and because you can spectate from the other side of the world? :p

Only for the last 3 of my previous 40 years. The OP is misrepresenting the picture either through unintended ignorance or wilful misdirection.

Hikari Kisugi said:
Its a shame you dont live in the US, then you could tell us how wonderful stem cell treatment is for root canals again.

Indeed :D

Man of Honour
OK, I'm using Scriptblocker here, but all I'm getting is one line. Is there an actual verifed story somewhere? Like if he's Algerian, why is he being sent here? Also, given the fact that this forum is full of people who want "foreign" criminals deported to countries which don't want them (and in some cases which they left when small children) why the outrage when someone wants to send them here?

Also the irony of one of the forum's resident bigots quoting a source intended for Polish immigrants...

Soldato
No that is it, the entire story is pasted in this thread.
The article has nomsource, no background, no content, its just a random statement much like the OP.
Utter twaddle, true or not, its just a complete junk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom