***The Official LG Nexus 4 Accessories Thread***

Soldato
Hurry up! I was about the pull the trigger on a custom one with the dark jeans :p. Is that magnetic clip actually useful?

ps3ud0 :cool:

2013-02-21%252018.45.43.jpg

2013-02-21%252018.46.11.jpg

Yeah its a magnet and for the effort in that wrapping its worth it.

Associate
Got my etsy pouch today as well and the note was a cute touch. Very good touch by her. All wrapped up peacefully. The pouch is lovely and the phone fits like a baby snuggled up.

She does do custom sizes and will make it to any phone size you wish. Contacted her about a custom sized case and she is more than happy to make it.

Magnetic clip is useful and space for headphone jack to pop out very useful.

Pics over the weekend.

Posted from Overclockers.co.uk App for Android

Caporegime
I might get her to make me one for my MBP, whats the material like. As much as I like the packaging show me the case :p. Ta nikzGfx for posting the link, wanted an Android version of the foof stuff, just a hassle ordering it from Aus.

ps3ud0 :cool:

Associate
Associate
Got my Diztronic case today.

Nice case. It's a very flexible TPU, so it should provide somewhat decent protection, and it doesn't add much bulk to it at all. Work fine with my SGP dry install screen protector (no peeling up at any of the edges), swiping from the very edge of the screen works like normal. There isn't much added grip in terms of the material of the case, but it's still very comfortable to hold.

I like the decently sized lip it gives on the front for added protection of the screen, and the buttons are still easy to press (in fact I would say it's helped in this regard, as my buttons seemed a little more recessed than normal. I don't know if that was just my imagination, but I often found it difficult telling whether or not my fingers were actually on top of the button or not). This case adds noticeable feedback whether or not your finger is on top because of the notches and grooves, so that's great. Overall very happy. Ordered it on the 17th Feb from the official Diztronic site (in the link above), and it just came today (2nd Mar), so about 3 weeks in total.

Soldato
Thanks for the headsup nikzGfx :D

The pouch looks so cool and I really would like to use my N4 without a case and the pouch is ideal for me.

Also ordered the Titanium Black Dbrand skin :)

Associate
Ordered 2 dbrand skins 2 days ago, black titanium and titanium, cant wait for them to come :D.

Please post pics! Thinking of getting some also.

Currently using a standard bill kin black. Need to get both a screen protector and possibly pouch.

Back
Top Bottom