2013 bike meet!

Associate
Was a bit of a moment at 4:30! hmmm corner...............T-junction, T-junction T-junction S********Braaaaaaaaaaaake...S***********Carrrrrrrr... :eek:

What doesn't kill you makes you better though....I think..... :confused:

I knew it was close at 7m but...... :eek:

Soldato
Lol they where some close calls, bet the got he heart pumping. My plan from the start was just keep up with someone who knows the way, worked out good until dsb dropped back :p how long was the scenic route?

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
I must be getting old as I'm not laughing at the lock up the near miss or the speed. I'm glad I didn't go now as I'd have had to ride beyond myself to keep up which I wouldn't have done so would have been left alone & Lost. On top of that I would have been kicking off at those that acted like *****.
Dans been out with me & I ride safe.

4T5 Officially Old Moany Git. :p

I feel a big boring lecture about safety coming on so I'm pulling the rip chord & bailing out. :D

Can't believe I've gone all old & Victor Meldew :o

Ignore me. :D

Associate
I must be getting old as I'm not laughing at the lock up the near miss or the speed. I'm glad I didn't go now as I'd have had to ride beyond myself to keep up which I wouldn't have done so would have been left alone & Lost. On top of that I would have been kicking off at those that acted like *****.
Dans been out with me & I ride safe.

4T5 Officially Old Moany Git. :p

I feel a big boring lecture about safety coming on so I'm pulling the rip chord & bailing out. :D

Can't believe I've gone all old & Victor Meldew :o

Ignore me. :D

To be honest, most of us didn't even know it was that close as it all happened at the back.

The pace was not what i'd call fast at all and to be honest the pace was not the problem it here, it was just a few moments of lack of concentration or inexperience maybe.

In any group ride you always get a mix of experience and I think a good medium was found. No one acted like a tool or ****.

Soldato
As others have said the pace was far from fast, and we never pushed anyone to keep up, nor did we lose anybody, at every junction we would wait for everyone to regroup.

Oh and all these near misses happened when dsb was leading not me.... :D haha

Back
Top Bottom