Clash of Clans

Soldato
Right. Got the coins ready for my clan tower, haven't checked yet how long it will take but I'm guessing 24+ hours considering the last town hall upgrade was that.

I've just won my first trophies too, attacked some guy with no defense or walls.

Just one question. If someone attacks me and wipes me out, do I have to rebuild my whole base?

Edit: Oh, the clan tower rebuild was instant :p OK, apparently I can't apply to join OcUK because I don't have enough trophies. Is that a strict rule? Or can it be lowered for fellow OcUKers?

Last edited:
Associate
If someone flattens you, next time you log in it rebuilds your town again in a few seconds. Your mines seem to keep collecting as well so you can instantly cash in on what ever resources had been accumulated since the attack and if you tap a tomb stone from a fallen attacker you get a few blobs from that too. All you're missing is your hard earned resources that some scummer took :) However, you can then go and try to steal it back in a revenge attack. Worth visiting them first though to see what their defences are like.

Permabanned
Right. Got the coins ready for my clan tower, haven't checked yet how long it will take but I'm guessing 24+ hours considering the last town hall upgrade was that.

I've just won my first trophies too, attacked some guy with no defense or walls.

Just one question. If someone attacks me and wipes me out, do I have to rebuild my whole base?

Edit: Oh, the clan tower rebuild was instant :p OK, apparently I can't apply to join OcUK because I don't have enough trophies. Is that a strict rule? Or can it be lowered for fellow OcUKers?

Egon, I will lower the trophy amount temporarily for you to get in. Just put you are from the forums and someone will accept you :)

Man of Honour
First update I haven't liked. The town hall is too cheap and unlocks very little - I assume they have rushed it in and will release more buildings for it later. The new UI shadow effect is blurry and makes the whole game look horrible, not sure if this was intended or not?

New town hall looks cool though and considering it takes 14 days, think I will start it now.

Good to see DE a little cheaper to upgrade.

Last edited:
Soldato
Are the matches in MP based on trophies or level?

I'm guessing trophies because some of the opponenets I come accross are waaaaaaaaaaaaay ahead of me. Seems daft tbh, why not level? Trophies is open to too much abuse.

Back
Top Bottom