The Show Off Your Tattoo Thread

Associate
Does any one here subscribe to total tattoo or skin deep ipad version/apps ?
been having a look at them both but not sure if they are any good compared to the magazines ...

Associate
To be fair.

It is pretty funny. :)

Also, I think you mean "off".

:D

How is it funny? What if you went for a tattoo and they spelled it wrong? I didn't know it was till idiots on here thought they would be comedians be nasty. And I missed the f off I didn't spell it wrong

Soldato
How is it funny? What if you went for a tattoo and they spelled it wrong? I didn't know it was till idiots on here thought they would be comedians be nasty. And I missed the f off I didn't spell it wrong
Come on now.

It seems common sense to check spelling before getting a tattoo, nobody is being "nasty" just giving you some light hearted ribbing for making a silly mistake.

The whole thing is made even more funny by you calling people thick for a minor spelling mistake, to which your reply has errors in (along with the irony involved in criticising another for spelling when you have a misspelt tattoo).

Try not to take things so personally, also if you want the picture removed - then you will need to make the photobucket private or break the link in the quote.

Soldato

Why would you let them spell it wrong in the first place:confused::p and at the age of 39 I think you need to lighten up a bit.

Associate
tato_zps7a4a9567.png

Soldato
I want that picture removing from here, why isn't it of if I deleted my picture?
When you quote a post it quotes it as it appeared at the time so will still include the correct link to your photobucket account. The easiest thing to do would be to delete it from photobucket or move the picture to a different location so it will break the link.

Either that or rtm the post asking for the picture to be deleted. It will be quicker and easier though just to remove it from photobucket yourself.

Soldato
I dont know if you're still looking, but if you're still willing to travel, i just cant recommend The Family Business enough. If you've waited years, then you're serious about getting it done right. You migth as well make the trip to somewhere special.

For me, its these guys:
http://www.thefamilybusinesstattoo.com/

The general theme is pretty Italian influenced work but check out Joao's greyscale and line work. It's insane. I think he'd be great for the design you've shown. Hey, maybe even Mo himself if you cant wait ;)

Cheers mate, I've bookmarked it as it seems like a similar style. Just need to wait for a new job and the cash :D.

Soldato
Yeah haha, I've got a dark black solid leaf to go on my elbow once that part get's filled in during the shading phase :/ (going to be fun!) - thankfully the chest is almost done, with just by the armpit/chest edge left to go... the worst bit of the chest for me too!.

Ahh well..., it could be worse!.

Back
Top Bottom