********* The Official GTA V (5) thread! *********

Soldato
Oh ok, so you mean solely GTA games. So if you have the same set up with the same controller (xbox 360) then why a preference? Also you choose to use your PC/TV set up on RPG games that benefit from a desk playing environment? Totally nuts.

Something tells me you are just making things up as we go along here.... :)

Hey, we need to debate something on here since GTA 5 is a few days away still :)

Which ever way you play your games it's totally your choice, I just find PC or console bashing annoying. Especially when it's nonsense reasons provided.

Soldato
Which ever way you play your games it's totally your choice, I just find PC or console bashing annoying. Especially when it's nonsense reasons provided.

I meant RTS, was a typo sorry.You're right playing an RPG in that set up would be pointless :p

And I wasn't bashing any console or PC users. I'm both so why would I lol.

I was just simply giving my preference and I was the one who was bashed :D

I'll play standing up and as close to the screen as possible now so no one gets upset :p

Soldato
I meant RTS, was a typo sorry.You're right playing an RPG in that set up would be pointless :p

And I wasn't bashing any console or PC users. I'm both so why would I lol.

I was just simply giving my preference and I was the one who was bashed :D

I'll play standing up and as close to the screen as possible now so no one gets upset :p

You play RTS on a PC on a couch on a big TV with a controller! :eek: put the spade away and step away from the hole.... :p

Soldato
Just watched a video of a guy driving from very top of map to bottom and only took 6 mins, not sure what to think of that.

Hmm, seems fast as from what I saw on other gameplay.

What car was he in, a speedy one?

Can imagine it takes quite a bit longer in a tractor :p

Soldato
You play RTS on a PC on a couch! :eek: put the spade away and step away from the hole.... :p

Yes, ones that only involve a few clicks. lots of fun.

I don't really see what your problem is here, you seem to be upset at the fact I play games differently to you. which is kind of weird. :p

Associate
Soldato
Well if you actually sit and count 6mins of constant driving in a straight line front the top to the bottom, that's actually pretty bloody massive.

Soldato
I think most sane people will enjoy the map size, and travel times.

:p

GTA VI willl probably be massive, and still then people will moan about the size lol all that to look forward to again :D

Back
Top Bottom