********* The Official GTA V (5) thread! *********

Permabanned
I wasn't complaining about it like I said I just didn't know what to think about it hence why I asked here. From the other videos I've watched the size seems spot on, City is a lot bigger than I thought when I seen the map.

Soldato
Ok I've just tried GTA4 and it took me 1 min 26 seconds to get from the top of an island to the bottom.

LOL, and LC is big, at least big enough to have fun in.

so LS is 5 times bigger (roughly) seems massive to me :D

really can't wait now, jealous of all you early delivery people :p

Associate
Silly question - Are there cheat codes? Once I've played the game to death I will want to spawn tanks in the middle of the races etc. :D

I can actually remember the San Andreas cheats off by heart I used to use them so much :p

Soldato
on GTA IV?

From airport to north side of middle island it takes about 1:20. then a short stretch eastwards, then north onto the other island following the carriage way is about another 1:20 so yeah about 3 minutes give or take. good guess lol

In a fast-ish motor that is, not in a forklift or something lmao.

Last edited:
Soldato
Silly question - Are there cheat codes? Once I've played the game to death I will want to spawn tanks in the middle of the races etc. :D

I can actually remember the San Andreas cheats off by heart I used to use them so much :p

Hydra - Triangle, Triangle, Square, circle, X, L1, L1 left, down right up left down right up

from memory :D

Weapon set 2 - R1, R2, L1, R2 left down right up left down down left
I think..? Not sure about that one

Back
Top Bottom