Road Cycling Essentials

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Anyone got any experience of the Exposure Tracer rear light? I've had another Fibreflare fail and am thinking of going to something machined to a higher level.

Hmm or the Exposure Blaze Mk1. Looks a bit of a beast.

Last edited:

InQ

InQ

Associate
Guys, help required.

I need to order a part from a rear derailleur (DA9000), it's a B-axle cap unit and I have the Shimano part number(Y5XX98020), can you recommend a place to order this from that is quick and on the ball?
It's quoted on the Madison website and I've tried Ribble but they say they can't/won't get it....

Thanks in advance!

Soldato
e: removed link to Swinnerton Cycles as had no stock

Otherwise I would probably call your LBS w/ a Madison B2B account (most if not all LBS) and ask them to order one for you.

What did you do it out of interest, considering it's all sealed away?

Last edited:

InQ

InQ

Associate
OK bud ordered via Hewitt's, Ribble are f'ing useless.

Fell off this morning, not happy, few scrapes on shifters and rear mech, bent mech hanger and this cap and a couple of washers missing.... Circlip is still there though, just the washer, cap and whatever the outer bit is needed.

Soldato
OK bud ordered via Hewitt's, Ribble are f'ing useless.

Fell off this morning, not happy, few scrapes on shifters and rear mech, bent mech hanger and this cap and a couple of washers missing.... Circlip is still there though, just the washer, cap and whatever the outer bit is needed.

Ack, weren't you off the past month due to another crash?

Soldato
Guys, help required.

I need to order a part from a rear derailleur (DA9000), it's a B-axle cap unit and I have the Shimano part number(Y5XX98020), can you recommend a place to order this from that is quick and on the ball?
It's quoted on the Madison website and I've tried Ribble but they say they can't/won't get it....

Thanks in advance!

e: removed link to Swinnerton Cycles as had no stock

Otherwise I would probably call your LBS w/ a Madison B2B account (most if not all LBS) and ask them to order one for you.

What did you do it out of interest, considering it's all sealed away?

D-9000 B-axle cap unit
Code: Y5XX98020 - New Item
Stock Situation: Out of Stock
Expected Availability On : 09/01/2014

Straight from Madison trade site. Unless you get very lucky and a shop has one ordered in already which I doubt.

They do have a B -axle assembly which is £29.99 compared to the cap which is £6.99. I can't see an exploded view for RD9000 so can't see if they come with that part or not sadly.

Last edited:
Associate
if your willing to stretch begbie, we have 25% off all 2013 remaning Giant and Cannondales which are far superior to the Triban in terms of over all quality.

defy 5s for £375 quid for example plus you get your free bike fit, build and service plus 4 week service included in the cost.

Pedal Power , West Calder - 01506 873123, im off tomorro so you can phone me on Thursday if you want to chat about sizing/models etc

Caporegime
if your willing to stretch begbie, we have 25% off all 2013 remaning Giant and Cannondales which are far superior to the Triban in terms of over all quality.

defy 5s for £375 quid for example plus you get your free bike fit, build and service plus 4 week service included in the cost.

Pedal Power , West Calder - 01506 873123, im off tomorro so you can phone me on Thursday if you want to chat about sizing/models etc

Thanks mate, and I would come in and see you but I've moved to the south west which would make it a huge pain and not back up with transport till Easter time.

If I'm still bikeless then I shall give you a bell, see if you can workout a discount for me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom