UEFA Champions League/Europa League 18/19/20 February *** Spoilers ***

Soldato
Pity it was mostly their captains fault for the goal, foul was outside if the box, if correctly awarded and barca never scored it would've been a good foul

Agree it was *just* outside the box but a red nonetheless. He was terrible all game long. Looked nervous from the start and kept giving the ball away and slashing at clearances. Looked an absolute liability.

Caporegime
Agree it was *just* outside the box but a red nonetheless. He was terrible all game long. Looked nervous from the start and kept giving the ball away and slashing at clearances. Looked an absolute liability.

He still got rid and made quite a few clearances as they targeted him, didn't see Kompany do a lot, it was certainly a red card but looked a foul outside the box.

Like I said though, if I go into the changing room and I'm the manager I tell demechillis take him down a bit earlier and then give Kompany a *******ing for completely dire positioning.

I got tickets for the game hehe

Will you be in the front row wearing a bib?

Caporegime
Such a shame that City didn't seem to relax and play their best stuff until they were 1-0 down with only 10 men, Barcelona didn't look anything special.

The referee and officials were rubbish throughout, English clubs don't stand a chance in Europe with such soft decisions given all of the time, physicality is one of the Premier League's best assets. I can't stand matches with players diving whenever someone tries to tackle them because they know the referee will just blow his whistle.

Caporegime
Such a shame that City didn't seem to relax and play their best stuff until they were 1-0 down with only 10 men, Barcelona didn't look anything special.

The referee and officials were rubbish throughout, English clubs don't stand a chance in Europe with such soft decisions given all of the time, physicality is one of the Premier League's best assets.

What decision would've changed that game other than a really hard to call in real time penalty decision?

All those goal mouth fouls Valdes had the ball anyways, or even the one on Dzeko he saved, City had their chances and ****ed up and Kompany screwed them over at the back.

Back
Top Bottom