Looking for high end cars to photograph

Soldato
OP
Check out Eyedot's F40; he could do with some decent photos of it. The images he has look like they were taken using a milk bottle for a lens :p

An F40 would be great, I'll search him out.

Do you cover London?

I do indeed.

If you can do London then I'm up for it.

My car is a c63 saloon.

Excellent, grab my email address from www.adamswords.com and we'll get it sorted.

kia rio pimp enough? :p lol....... nice pics though :D

how did you get the pic of the vw's at the end, like the moving shots? the 4x4 maybe a shop? and the sirocco, was that done hanging out of a boot?

just curious really.... or is it trade secrets ;)

I use a combination of techniques for my tracking shots.
1) Car to car tracking, shooting hanging out of a boot (R8 and Scirocco)
2) Stick on car rig
3) Static shot of the car in the scene, then a 'plate' without it which is blurred to look like it's moving. The car is then added back in and the composite is built up using photoshop.

If you're ever around the North West let me know, wouldn't mind some nice shots of my GTR :)

How far North West are you?

You should approach a few luxury car hire companies. You would then have a selection of cars to choose from that way and i am sure they would love to have a few photos to display for their customers.

We work with a few and occasional get to borrow cars like SL amg's, lambos, gtr's etc.

That's a great idea! Shall do, thanks.

Not as exciting as hanging out the back of a car then :(

Can you move it remotely or do you have to set it up at the right angle before you set off?

See above - lots of ways to do it, but you're right hanging out of a car is the most exciting ;)

How about my Z4M? I'm not too far away in Northampton, so we could meet up.

Great, get in touch :) www.adamswords.com

I get my R8 V10 Coupe in Brilliant Red later this year (September time).

Not exactly a supercar but I am excited for it!

I think an indoor shoot in a bright white, almost clean room type warehouse building would look great.

How do the shoots usually go?
For example, any kind of driving to location is obviously going to get the car filthy, do you hire someone in to clean the cars as your pictures all look spotless!

I'd call it a supercar! Love the R8 and have shot a few, but would love to shoot yours when you get it. And a sterile workshop environment sounds good, you've certainly been brainwashed by audi brochure images haven't you ;)

The shoots are on location and the cars are cleaned (usually by myself as I'm a bit of a clean freak too!) there on the spot if necessary or depending on the caliber of the shoot we often trailer the cars to the locations to avoid getting grubby.

Soldato
I'm going to want some nice photos of my Mustang done at some point if your interested? I'm in Woking so not sure if that's too far.

Permabanned

I think an indoor shoot in a bright white, almost clean room type warehouse building would look great.

How do the shoots usually go?
For example, any kind of driving to location is obviously going to get the car filthy, do you hire someone in to clean the cars as your pictures all look spotless!

Ofcourse it is :) I am jealous for starters!

Soldato
My Lancia's been shot before, but if you wanted something different you'd be welcome.

_R6T7582.jpg

Soldato
I'd call it a supercar! Love the R8 and have shot a few, but would love to shoot yours when you get it. And a sterile workshop environment sounds good, you've certainly been brainwashed by audi brochure images haven't you ;)

The shoots are on location and the cars are cleaned (usually by myself as I'm a bit of a clean freak too!) there on the spot if necessary or depending on the caliber of the shoot we often trailer the cars to the locations to avoid getting grubby.

Yep, the older Audi stock photos of the Red R8 are fantastic!

My signature picture is ripped from that set, a copy of that with my own car would be amazing!

As for the super car comments, In my opinion it is a sports car, not even close to super car performance or price :p

Soldato
I can arrange for my E92 M3 (rare colour 1 of 3 in RHD - individual velvet blue) to be joined with another E92 M3 (indigo blue) (that a good friend owns) and we are both very close to Warwickshire.

I'll send you an email and let you decide ;)

Soldato

JP, you contain a large proportion of ultimate win :D

Looking forward to seeing the R8, had a nice poke around one in the dealership last week after dropping off my damaged m-lite next door and boy was it pretty. Don't think I need to convince the GF that it's the right thing to move to after her 'Dag a Dag' TT.

I guess my 350Z isn't high end enough :( :p

Yeah, far too much cheap old Jap crap on here :p

Back
Top Bottom