Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Get a mirrorless camera!

Compact, cheaper than an SLR. SLR quality photos, lightweight, easy to carry around for baby shots.

Check out the M4/3s thread in the photo section :)
TBH, they're not usually much cheaper and the lenses are more expensive and there's less choice.

But I would probably also recommend it anyway, I like the NEX's, get a fast prime to go with it and you can take all kinds of DOF laden baby shots.

Caporegime
TBH, they're not usually much cheaper and the lenses are more expensive and there's less choice.

But I would probably also recommend it anyway, I like the NEX's, get a fast prime to go with it and you can take all kinds of DOF laden baby shots.

The bodies are, depending on what you're after. Mine was £230. Lenses are not much cheaper but then again, glass is glass...irrespective of the platform. Less choice? have you looked recently? If you have an Olympus they will take Olympus + Panasonic lenses, there are pages and pages of available lenses :)

Ross - I have an Olympus E-PL5 if you want somewhere to start.

uv

uv

Soldato
Meat!

2qx2rnk.jpg

Permabanned
Yay being one of the last areas on a scheduled route \o/

7nphLlc.jpg

New electric screwdriver for doing manly things. Not so manly his and her matching moto g's. Terrorist watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom