• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** Intel i7 4790K 5GHz Club ***

Soldato
Those who have managed to reach the elusive 5 GHz may wish to post in here.

Post screenshots with CPU-Z and at least a 1M SuperPi run.

You must also provide a CPU-Z validation link with your OCUK username included.

You may also include other benchmarks and tests if you wish but the above is the minimum requirement.

All the best!

I cannot be held responsible for any and all damage related to hardware loss or data or software, which the user might cause while overclocking their hardware or computer.
Additionally, I am taking the liberty to assume that anyone who attempts to overclock their computer hardware understands the risks involved.
Such risks include, but aren’t limited to, failure of hardware, voiding warranties, and data corruption.

Mine is an awesome low voltage overclocker!
8MkvRIn.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Intel Core i5-4690K 3.50GHz (Devil's Canyon) Socket LGA1150 Processor - Retail

Here, Am not as rich as some of you kids. I still plan to get my 4690k to 5ghz so eh >:C Custom loop ftw.

Associate
Intel Core i5-4690K 3.50GHz (Devil's Canyon) Socket LGA1150 Processor - Retail

Here, Am not as rich as some of you kids. I still plan to get my 4690k to 5ghz so eh >:C Custom loop ftw.

I am running a Noctua D14 on my 4690k @ 5ghz and the temps are nice and low :D Intel must have change the TIM.

Soldato
I am running a Noctua D14 on my 4690k @ 5ghz and the temps are nice and low :D Intel must have change the TIM.

Ohman, I love you. 5ghz for me.

It's an hour away from my house, Just waiting for the package to come. The wait is killing me! :p

Soldato
Darn autocorrect! :)

Well, currently lying in bed with my CPU.... Though am sure nothing naughty will happen.

Having just said that, I realise how odd it is for a grown man to be lying in bed at this time with a CPU.

It's only cause I have to rebuild my PC completely, loop and all, and can never sleep in when I have such a big task at hand. In the hopes of maybe getting back to sleep, thought I would go over mobo manual more, and while at it, check the batch number on CPU.

L336d107 with an e4 in a circle.....whatever that means.

It's a Malay chip. My best chip ever was a Costa Rican 3770k. It was the one I killed. Rip(ieces)

PCZ

PCZ

Associate
hw-5300-sp-small.PNG

Back
Top Bottom