Liquid Art: From Mini P180 to infinity...

Soldato
OP
I took the light bar out of its casing from the corsair Dominator Platinum and used it on its own to create this effect. It's much brighter and looks better I think. I'm just abit confused on how to attach it on properly because at the moment it's being held on by gravity lol.

Soldato
OP
Back to the front panel again, I have been doing some brain storming of my own and come up with this so far. E-mailed Parvum Systems and hoping they can do this for me.

I'm gonna do a Halo effect glow from the surrounding cutout and give the front of the case abit of a facelift. Not only will it be functional by allowing more air in through the front of the case but it will also be aesthetically pleasing too! Panel is being sent off to them tomorrow so will give you guys more info soon.

Soldato
OP
Still waiting on the panel to be done but as it's insomnia week, they have been hectic with work! Don't blame them at all! Hopefully will have something with the next week or 2 :D.

Also not too long ago bought a bitspower CPU waterblock from Pgreenwo and it's installed now. Just sorting out some pictures since work has been mental!

Soldato
OP
Thanks all! Spoke to parvum yesterday and the panel is out for delivery so should get it soon :D!

Yeah you cant buy them in the UK. I bought mine second hand from someone off here and im sure he said he bought his from america through their site.

Soldato
OP
Got my new Front panel today from Parvum Systems after they designed and made the cutouts I wanted :). Very pleased with it! Just need some LED's wiring up to complete the glow effect on the front panel.

Excuse the dusty radiator!

Associate
nailed-it-moon.png

WOOP! Great to see it on the case. Sorry it took forever and was.. well it was hard haha. Looks really great. Glad it all worked out.

Back
Top Bottom