• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**Official 3DMark 'Fire Strike' Leaderboard**

Soldato
What you scoring?? or you still trying to get two GPU working in a perfectly fine motherboard!!

Any moron could do that... That was beside the point, more details in your Trust feedback ;)

What am I scoring? Nothing close to that but I'm a mere mortal who has to refer to ones self in the 1st person and be content with far lower than 5th in the 3d Mark Hall of Fame.

Soldato
Not going to post my latest as for some reason the graphics score has dropped (going to give the GPU a good clean), but my physics score has gone up from 5616 (AMD Phenom II X4 965 @ 3,813 MHz) to 6978 (AMD FX-8320E 3,612 MHz with 4,013 MHz turbo clock).

I know this is the GPU section but that is a phenomenal increase.

Soldato
Here's one from me

http://www.3dmark.com/fs/3339321

5960x
980GTX
Both under water
Cpu@4Ghz

Mark
Ps hey Gregster - just noticed the top entry in the single watercooled cards says it is Phasechange - should that not be listed in the category above?
or is it just a typo?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom