CS:GO Discussion

Associate
If I do decide to sell it, what would be the best way to do it? Through CSGO Lounge for keys? How many should I expect? Here is an in game pic

b3CC5x0.jpg

It's Minimal Wear. I am also thinking of trading it with a Fade.

Last edited:
Soldato
If I do decide to sell it, what would be the best way to do it? Through CSGO Lounge for keys? How many should I expect? Here is an in game pic
b3CC5x0.jpg

It's Minimal Wear. I am also thinking of trading it with a Fade.

Yeah CSGO lounge OR reddit r/globaloffensivetrade it's worth a lot but not as much as some due to pattern. Screenshot each side and make a post on CSGO trade and ask for a valuation or ask for a valuation from steamanalyst.com only with screenshots do NOT trade it so they can see it.

Associate
I'll be at work for the first group stages of DHW, is there an android app similar to HLTV's scorebot so I can keep track of the games?

Associate
Interesting games last night, particularly the one where the guy got VAC banned near the end of the game who carried the opposition. Shame we didn't claw it back after he went but by that point they only needed 2 or 3 rounds. He pulled off some crazy headshots. Hopefully it won't count as a loss.

Some mutter on reddit that this whole VAC thing will get more serious today.

Soldato
I'll be at work for the first group stages of DHW, is there an android app similar to HLTV's scorebot so I can keep track of the games?

Twit h will ve the best place I guess. Although not quite the same. They generally mm have leaderboards etc in between games.

Interesting games last night, particularly the one where the guy got VAC banned near the end of the game who carried the opposition. Shame we didn't claw it back after he went but by that point they only needed 2 or 3 rounds. He pulled off some crazy headshots. Hopefully it won't count as a loss.

Some mutter on reddit that this whole VAC thing will get more serious today.

He was rather blatant. As you say though. Shame it took til they almost won for him to be banned.

Soldato
Yeah, but who on earth is going to pay an extra £42 for some rainbow patterning on a low tier Glock skin?!

Thats only an extra barrel of oil to an oil sheik and if you got something unique in the world I guess thats the audience to sell to

Vac ban during a game sounds unusual, I thought they only applied it in waves not actively. I guess it was an old hack and was alreayd on the list

Last edited:
Soldato
Back
Top Bottom