Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare

Soldato
I'm quite enjoying the Fire Cactus and Toxic Peashooter :D

Future Cactus for me, such a beast. The Toxic Peashooter is great too for Gardens & Graveyards with the Sombraro Bean Bomb (or whatever it's called). When playing as the Peashooter I tend to keep on roofs and just aim from a distance, even if I don't hit them full on, the splatter is enough to let the toxic goo do it's work.

jpm

jpm

Associate
I agree the splash damage on the Toxic Peashooter is pretty good.

On the zombie side I find the Arctic Trooper pretty good. Also like The Plumber in the engineer class, His gun does some splash damage to and pretty good over medium distance.

Haven't been on it for a while though, going through Watchdogs.

Associate
Hey guys, i was wondering is it worth getting this on the PS3 i really dont want to upgrade for one game!

Im just hoping the server for PS3 PvZ is pretty big or merged with the PS4 players. Also its terrible that they wont allow split screen for the previous gens!

Soldato
I've been playing this game a lot recently. this game is super fun. Does anyone else still play?

I seem to have an issue with the game lagging though? Is this the same for everyone else? I'm on the PS4.

I had it on the XBONE but now only play it on the PS4, on most days playing Gardens and Graveyards: blitzben85

Soldato
I had it on the XBONE but now only play it on the PS4, on most days playing Gardens and Graveyards: blitzben85

I love that game mode! I'll add you later on when I'm home, I'll also be online to play :D

Play Garden Ops most nights on the PS4 as it's so much fun

Ps must be played on Hard or CRRRRRAAAZY!! :)

Is your PSN the same as here? Would be nice to find some local games. Each ops game I join there is always some bad lag.

Caporegime
So I fired this up yesterday. I didn't quite get it. Is it really designed to be played with friends? I found I got trounced on easy mode by myself when the gargantuan zombie appeared.

Back
Top Bottom