Would You Rather Be Very Rich or Very Skilled?

Permabanned
I'm already skilled, and yes it leads to decent money... but I'm far from rich... being rich would mean I didn't need to be skilled, so that would be loads easier - I'd basically get my life back, so I could do whatever I want instead of having to trade all my waking hours for money.

Soldato
Define very skilled in what though, you can't be good at everything, Is being an IT bod plugging in a few cables into a server here and there skilled no it isn't, anyone can do that even Kwerk:D

Man of Honour
Very rich of course.

I can just pay people to do stuff for me.

This, I wouldn't worry about money, I could just go do stuff I want rather than going can I afford it. I would have far more hobbies.

Being very skilled doesn't mean you'll have money and it doesn't even mean you have enough money to actually do the thing you are skilled at.

Man of Honour
Either are fine.

If rich, you can pay for extensive training and get skilled.
If skilled, you can put the skills to good use and get rich.

Personally, rather be rich. Less effort to get the $$.

Soldato
OP
Is there an option for both? :D

No, not for the purposes of this fun question. Note I said very rich or very skilled. So, to add more definition:

Very rich = You have more money than you will ever need, so money is no object for anything at all, as far as cost is concerned, you can cover it. You will never have to work again for money if you don't want to.

Very skilled = You can turn your hand at anything, you can master new skills very quickly, you can understand things fast, you are extremely adaptable, you are extremely capable. Most tasks that are required for a successful life you can perform yourself.

Rgds

Caporegime
I would rather be rich. Being skilled doesn't guarantee you anything much. Even if you are very skilled at getting rich you might be unlucky or not get the opportunity.

IF you are rich then you don't need to be skilled as you just pay people to do what you want. As long as you can have fun being rich knowing that you dont have a strong skill then there is no issue.

Soldato
Rich for me! I'm already super under skilled and I don't mind my life with some bonus money it would help me pursue skills and life experiences.

Back
Top Bottom