** TRULY INSALE DEALS ON GTX 780Ti & GTX 770!! **

Associate
Yeah. May have to start a thread in motherboards when I get home. A few things don't seem right with my z97-k.:(
Probably me having just moved up from x58.

KDK

KDK

Associate
Anyone know how warranty works on these cards? usually you could activate it via a website or something.

Associate
Thanks meatloaf. Am home now and i was selecting in a different sub menu.
Got an error about Intel® Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework lastnight and it was exclamation in device manager but when i tried to install the driver it wouldnt. Any ideas? This only came up after running catzilla benchmark, after a bit of googling i uninstalled asus suite and it stopped but would like to get to bottom of it and have the software back if possible..

Last edited:
Soldato
Whats the average overclock for these Manli 780ti cards? Just wondering 'cos I've got to 1200mhz on the core @ stock volts and was wondering how far I could go at this voltage. Temp reading is the same at stock as it is at 1200, 82c max. Also, what is the 24/7 safe max voltage you sling into these cards?
Must admit, I'm very impressed so far with it, quicker than me old GTX 970 and looks so much better.

Associate
The 780ti is much quieter than my 680. I like how there is a slow ramp up time.

It looks great in my windowed FT-02 and for the £120 it cost after selling the 680 it was a good buy.

The highest temp i saw was 62c in GTA5.

No complaints at all and it will do me until we see what DX12 brings to the table

Associate
7r5.png

Doesn't seem like PCI-E 2.0 is under-reporting cores, seems to work fine here. ASIC Quality 85.6% here, as well. :D

Associate
Thanks signal, it is also displaying as 2304 on the nvidia control panel too, and I imagine that one should not be wrong :confused:

Im getting 8718 on Firestrike too, with almost all similar systems scoring 10-12k. (cpu 2700k @ 4.3).

I would get it sent back mate mine shows the correct amount and I'm running it on a PCIE 1.1 board o.O

Associate
I would get it sent back mate mine shows the correct amount and I'm running it on a PCIE 1.1 board o.O

Everyone else's seems to be fine, looks like i drew the short straw.

Messaged customer services, waiting to hear back on what the options are, ideally i'm hoping they have one with all the shaders that they can send me.

Associate
just seen this not too happy about it :( bought on pre order Easter weekend waited over 2 weeks money came out of my account there and then, not even installed the card and they have reduced the price really cant believe this and its my first purchase from ocuk.

Soldato
Its £9 they've dropped, but im sure if you post in CS section they will sort you out as they have done before.

On a side note I got a box of 10 waffles from Tesco yesterday for £1.50. Today there a quid. That's a huge 33% less than I paid :mad:;)

Associate
I've got my one with a mild OC at the moment,

Core Clock = 1130 MHz and Memory Clock = 7948 MHz

Seems stable enough on full load and maxing about 72 degrees. I've got a water block to install this weekend, so I'll be trying to eek that little bit more out of it.

Back
Top Bottom