Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
*sigh*

No, it's classed as a torch.

But it's been modified as a self defence weapon so would be taken off you..

The LED Strobe Torch.
A torch, in itself, is generally not considered an offensive weapon. It has a very obvious use and carrying one, especially at night, is considered, by the police to be a sensible idea.
*if the torch is modified, IN ANY WAY, to become an actual self defence weapon. Then that is definitely against the current UK weapons laws – so don’t even think of it..!

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

Yep... Loving it so far. :D

Yup, I got one last week, its awesome.

128gb UK version or 256gb us version?

Didn't they legislate against people flying drones around recently?

There's an updated code of practice from July but no new legislation, so flying them is the same as its been for ages.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

I'm strongly considering this. The CPU is worrying me though. Is it snappy enough for internet browsing, watching HD video and streaming music?

Yes, easily. I've been running some Photoshop and Premier Pro and it handles them just fine. Holds a consistent boost of 2ghz in those apps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Associate
Nice new 4k monitor.

wgxjid.jpg

Associate
Not enough money left for a decent desk? :p

Cheeky sod. My nicer desk lives in the loft waiting for the day I can afford a bigger house with a bigger study. This is the trauma of buying all your furniture to suit your bachelor pad and then moving into your first house with your partner where nothing fits. This is not my forever home so I'm loath, and too tight, to buy furniture to suit it when I'd have to replace it all again when I move. Hopefully next year...

Soldato
New bvdub release, only 365 made (plus 100 destined for Japan), I got number 019. Really pleased I got one, only been a fan of his music since last year so I've missed out on a few of his earlier limited releases.

ewZ8bPVh.jpg

Soldato
I'm sure they wouldn't. Particularly if you're in your own house or on your own property which isn't classed as a public place or a place to which the public could reasonably expect access.

You can own WHATEVER offensive weapon you want on your own house/land.

Take that flashlight out into public and you have an issue though. It's made for/intended as an offensive weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom