*** The Official Destiny Thread (now includes 2.0 and TTK) ***

Soldato
Anyone on now that wants the oryx cp? Friend doesnt have time to raid but managed to get on to oryx and is sat there on his own but hasnt wiped so can't get the cp.

Soldato
I had my Iron Banner weekly's completed and was going to cash them in once i got home from work last night for maximum effect. :( (I was already level 4 but hoping this would take me to near enough 6 although i wouldve hit 6 with the daily's last night.)

I contemplated doing it yesterday lunchtime but for whatever reason i didnt. Really wish i had now. :( :( So what do i do? Leave them uncompleted for the next IB? Cash them in whilst crying to myself? Hope Bungie extend IB and then cash them in? (Wishful thinking... :D)

Soldato
Sure thing, give me a shout when I log on tonight (probably 7ish).

I'll get a post up in the raid thread to get some runs organised then.

Cheers man!

Give me a shout on PSN over the weekend if you spot me around (Makhaira_) and I'll help you through some normal and heroic strikes to get your gear up :).

I'll help you out with Sumanji too.

Soldato
Relying on this thread to let me know when there's new content! Haven't turned the PS4 on for two weeks and not really missing it.....but definitely up for a new raid if/when it arrives.

Soldato
Hey,

I have a TTK question. So my PSN account is UK, but my vanilla Destiny disc is US (which I have been playing with).

Now I just received US TTK, but it is just the vanilla disc + PSN code for the TTK content. This code won't redeem via my UK account, so I have to redeem it on my secondary US account. Will this lock it to the US account or to this particular console? I.e. will I be able to access TTK on my UK account?

This is such a ball ache...!!

Cheers,

Su

Soldato
Hey,

I have a TTK question. So my PSN account is UK, but my vanilla Destiny disc is US (which I have been playing with).

Now I just received US TTK, but it is just the vanilla disc + PSN code for the TTK content. This code won't redeem via my UK account, so I have to redeem it on my secondary US account. Will this lock it to the US account or to this particular console? I.e. will I be able to access TTK on my UK account?

This is such a ball ache...!!

Cheers,

Su

Unfortunately, I guess to you needing the relevant UK copies of them all to use on your UK PSN account :( might be worth contacting PSN via facebook or twitter to clarify?

Soldato
You will be able to play TTK on a shared account but you will only be able to do the refer-a-friend on the account TTK was redeemed on.

Titan hit 320 today :)

Soldato
Ok cool, works great!

Question; does it make sense to hoard blue engrams until I reach much higher Light levels? I can make do with Uncommon items for now, so my logic is it might help me get higher level Legendary items... is that sensible?

Cheers,

Su

Soldato
Hang on to legendaries, decrypt greens & blues but decrypt one at a time and equip any new items that's higher than anything you already have equipped.

e: Also grab bounties from the tower they refresh daily and will help you level up faster. Join a faction asap so you're earning faction rep from the start.

Last edited:
Associate
I had my Iron Banner weekly's completed and was going to cash them in once i got home from work last night for maximum effect. :( (I was already level 4 but hoping this would take me to near enough 6 although i wouldve hit 6 with the daily's last night.)

I contemplated doing it yesterday lunchtime but for whatever reason i didnt. Really wish i had now. :( :( So what do i do? Leave them uncompleted for the next IB? Cash them in whilst crying to myself? Hope Bungie extend IB and then cash them in? (Wishful thinking... :D)

I was on rank 4 and 3/4 on my 3rd character. It would have taken me about 3 games to hit 5. I also lost my rank 3 package because I hadn't picked it up as well.:(

Soldato
was in a public group this morning doing a Raid plus the oryx's chall and i heard something from one of the fireteam members that made my skin crawl. We had a full fireteam and one of the guys mates joined that party and he starts discussing destiny and the what. he says he is just starting out and has only got to level 5. What ensues is the creepy guy that must have been in his 40s try and get the kinderguadian on his friends list for all the refer a friend ****.

the only thing that i could think of with this 40+ year old guy trying to get a teenager or younger kid on his friends list was this scene from Shawshanks Redemption

top tip..........dont be that guy

Back
Top Bottom