• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** OcUK HAS 21 CUSTOM GTX 1080 MODELS READY FOR PRE-ORDER !! **

Associate
he didn't answer because he doesn't know actual date i think but for Classified it seem that will delay again ( Gibbo answer below about the Classified ) so Hybrid likely will be after Classified.

Hi guys

Just to make this clear EVGA have not even issued the details of the Classified and Hybrid cards yet. No clocks have been set no final specs issued and no pricing given out. Overclockers is the only site you will see this card as they set it up of their own accord.

Once the stock is 2 weeks from market usually I will give the green light for customers to set the card up for pre-order.

For example yesterday I had final word on GTX1070 FTW so yesterday sites set this up for pre-order across Europe, then stock will ship next week for arrival 15th July.

Once I have a 2 week notice window we will send the final specs and pricing and then I will be able to give you notice of ETA of the stock.

As previous generations Classified and Hybrid is usually 8 weeks after launch, thus if I were a betting man I would expect stocks before the end of the month but as soon as we have news we will post. The next step is you will see the clock speeds finalised.

Thanks
Ben

Associate
The Zotac Amp Extreme £785 and Gigabyte Xtreme Gaming £744 are now on COMPETITOR.
What a joke at those extortionate prices. Do they think we are stupid?

I'm new here too buddy but I think you can't post name of the competitor in the post.
On the other hand Gibbo said that Xtreme they are selling is PP edition. Still very expensive but they should add this info in the product details.

I've emailed them yesterday asking if it's definitely PP edition and what's the stock. We are all doing now competition research for Gibbo :D:D:D:D

Associate
I'm new here too buddy but I think you can't post name of the competitor in the post.
On the other hand Gibbo said that Xtreme they are selling is PP edition. Still very expensive but they should add this info in the product details.

I've emailed them yesterday asking if it's definitely PP edition and what's the stock. We are all doing now competition research for Gibbo :D:D:D:D

its PP as they changed the detail listing as the card with Premium pack

OcUK Staff
OP
he didn't answer because he doesn't know actual date i think but for Classified it seem that will delay again ( Gibbo answer below about the Classified ) so Hybrid likely will be after Classified.

Hybrid and Classified were originally looking like end of July, I feel they will both come in August now due to delays on lesser models.

OcUK Staff
OP
Associate
Were are in the hands of courier gods, they could turn up today, a week, a month or never.

Gigabyte will be shipping more this week anyway, the lost cards insurance can deal with if they do not turn up.

Thank you . please ask for more of Waterforce too as i have also preorder one.

OcUK Staff
OP
Thank you . please ask for more of Waterforce too as i have also preorder one.

Do you really think we only order what we sell?

I placed an order for 500 units a month ago, Gigabyte know our demands, just demand for the GPU far outweighs supply from NVIDIA, Pascal is a huge success that has sold well above expectations.

Associate
Do you really think we only order what we sell?

I placed an order for 500 units a month ago, Gigabyte know our demands, just demand for the GPU far outweighs supply from NVIDIA, Pascal is a huge success that has sold well above expectations.
...as well as it was a paper launch only... ;)

Associate
Asus update:

1070 Strix OC: 100+ this week!
1070 Strix: 100+ this week!

1080 Strix OC: 50 this week :(
1080 Strix: 100+ this week.

Better than previous weeks, but still not great, expected later this week, they are working on an update as I mentioned their statement of 1000 units of 1080 this week and that this seems to fall far short, looks like someone got a bit ahead of themselves.

Ah as I'm 300+ in queue I guess I'm not getting this guy anytime soon, maybe shouldn't have traded in my 980TI so eagerly.

At least my 550TI is enough to play Overwatch :p

OcUK Staff
OP
Ah as I'm 300+ in queue I guess I'm not getting this guy anytime soon, maybe shouldn't have traded in my 980TI so eagerly.

At least my 550TI is enough to play Overwatch :p

Man the stress levels are close to exploding, I want to hunt down Asus and kill them, though they are trying.

Over 200 gigabyte cards lost by courier, EVGA shipment not incoming until later this week and thats just some of the SKU's.

On top of all that I've got about 50 new Corsair SKU's to setup and I am away for meetings next couple of days.

Associate
Everyone waiting and complaining while the Palit GameRock - with the best cooler in the whole 1080 range - sits there In-stock at 589£.

You either really love a brand name or you're putting (your patience) and looks above the rest.

https://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/Palit/GeForce_GTX_1080_GameRock/

Whilst they are solid cards the Palit's are damn ugly, the Palit logo is awful. I'd have considered the Jetsream for a ek block if it had the Jetsream logo on the side. At £600 most don't want to lower the aesthetic of their case. But if you've got a blue and silver build it might work. I'm a designer so I just can't accept bad logos in my build :p

Hi guys

Just to make this clear EVGA have not even issued the details of the Classified and Hybrid cards yet. No clocks have been set no final specs issued and no pricing given out.

Probably not a good idea to provide unrealistic ETA's like early July if you always knew it would take around 8 weeks. As I have shown in previous pages multiple EVGA staff talked about the Hybrid releasing around now. That is why many are disappointed/frustrated. People feel misled, and now it'll cost a fair amount more to switch preorder. OcUK shouldn't have put the preorder up so early but you guys should have lowered expectations much sooner.

Either way, thanks for the clarification!

Associate
Man the stress levels are close to exploding, I want to hunt down Asus and kill them, though they are trying.

Over 200 gigabyte cards lost by courier, EVGA shipment not incoming until later this week and thats just some of the SKU's.

On top of all that I've got about 50 new Corsair SKU's to setup and I am away for meetings next couple of days.

Ah don't worry about it, we here all know it's not anyone's fault at OCUK. You guys are doing everything possible to get us our orders, at least they'll come at some point.

Next time I see you guys at an event, drinks are on me!

Back
Top Bottom