BMW and M Power Owners

Soldato
OP
There's a few guys on here with E89's. I have an unused cup holder section (no longer own the car) that I need to get rid of, if anyone is interested. Part No 51169181226

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Does not matter in the M3, kids can't eat anyway or don't want to eat with the roof down at 8000rpm :cool:

Remember this? :D

rps20160707_001135.jpg

Soldato
Hi all,

After some advice regarding options if possible please?

The Mrs is dead set on the 330e M Sport for her next company car, they are pretty well specced as they are, however I am advising her to add a few bits but just want opinions from you guys if I am missing anything:

Adaptive LED Headlights - Worth it?
Comfort access system
Drvr + Pass Elec Lmbr Suprt
Heated Fron Seats
High Beam Assist
Interior comfort pack - is this worth it?
Media Pack Proffesional (comes with Business as Standard)
Surround Camera System

Any thoughts would be appreciated if anything else should be added / removed?

Thanks

Soldato
Just purchased myself a 125d M Sport for my daily drive. Been using it for a week and absolutely love it, what a great car. I had a Golf GTD as my daily before this and in my opinion the BMW is in a different league. When we have some decent weather ill be sure to share some pictures.

Associate
I've searched through the thread and seen a few comments on run flats. I've got my first BMW, just a simple 116D Auto (which actually is a pretty decent car by all accounts, albeit no powerhouse) and I need new rear tyres.

Whats the best option out there at the moment? Choice seems quite restricted, and whilst I know I can put on non-run flats, I assume this isn't recommended.

Soldato
Recommended by BMW, but to be honest run flats give too harsh a ride. Bin them and go for non-run flats (eventually all round, you don't need to replace the fronts yet if they're decent tyres).

Soldato
Unlike most BMW owners on the forums, I didn't ditch the run flats. And have, thus far, replaced 3 of the 4 tyres on my 530d with the same RFT's that they came on.

I have no complaints really (except the price).

Man of Honour
Unlike most BMW owners on the forums, I didn't ditch the run flats. And have, thus far, replaced 3 of the 4 tyres on my 530d with the same RFT's that they came on.

I have no complaints really (except the price).

Have fun with your first puncture. That'll be £200 instead of £15.

Sounds like you might have already had one given you've replaced an odd number of tyres rather than an even number :eek:

Back
Top Bottom