• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** OcUK HAS 21 CUSTOM GTX 1080 MODELS READY FOR PRE-ORDER !! **

Associate
Sit tight TNT are saying the stock was delivered yesterday. Occasionally we see bits being missed on a delivery one day then arriving the next day so I am sure these will be there very soon for shipping.

This weeks shipment has now left for Overclockers with an ETA of Friday 22nd July.

Thanks
Ben

Thanks for the reply Ben I'm sure it looks to you like some of us are completely mad and a little over the top but to sad gits like me releases like this are a big deal hence the amount of torture we put you guys through. As long as yous are aware we totally appreciate the updates even when we are whining

Associate
Good to know there's light at the end of the tunnel for FTW customers. Any update on the SC front? I believe 10 were due this week, is there any news on what might be expected to follow?

Associate
Thanks for the reply Ben I'm sure it looks to you like some of us are completely mad and a little over the top but to sad gits like me releases like this are a big deal hence the amount of torture we put you guys through. As long as yous are aware we totally appreciate the updates even when we are whining

this is why I keep going,

Thought this summed it up nicely earlier:

dont worry - 200 of them are "when the **** is my FTW arriving Ben" - you've not missed much

Ben

Associate
Good to know there's light at the end of the tunnel for FTW customers. Any update on the SC front? I believe 10 were due this week, is there any news on what might be expected to follow?

SC next stocks will be the end of next week.

Just waiting for update of output which I hope I get before I head for holiday

Ben

Associate
Gibbo some of these people you know high up in MSI can you ask them are they likely to meet the 29th July date you have in the store for the Sea Hawk X

Surely for something that's next Friday they would know.

Back
Top Bottom