Forza Horizon 3

Associate
Has anyone seen a video where they show the actual translation between your game and the game youve been invited to in? It appeared to be seamless at the presser but watching it back its hard to tell what actually happens.

Do you just in a spilt second have the time of day/weather; car you are driving (they didnt mention this); where you are in the world change?

ps3ud0 :cool:

fh2 was seamless, just shame was 8 player size limit :(

Soldato
Can anyone clarify - If my son buys this on xbox one, do I need to purchase a copy to play on my pc OR is it just a single code for both but only one can play at a time??

Soldato
As I understand it, and I'm sure i read it last night on Xbox store...you pay for it once and can use it on your account for BOTH.

I think it was confirmed over in the PC thread that you buy the game via xbox store digitally and then you can download the game via your xbox live account to either an xbox one console or a Windows 10 PC (not a mobile or tablet device - it requires supported hardware) and you can play the game on either device with anyone on xbox live on either device.

I'm hoping this is true, as even though I think the Windows 10 store is truly awful and not even a small patch on Steam via PC its about the only way you can possibly play FH3 on PC.

Soldato
No probs. :) FH2 was quite a fair bit bigger than FH1 in terms of map size so for FH3 to be almost double FH2 sounds promising. :cool:

:)
I didn't spend much time on FH1 largely due to the size of the map.

Looking at this comparison shows me why I like just chilling out and driving around on The Crew and before that TDU

unbenannt2r9sh2.png

Soldato
I really want the physical copy as I've got every other Forza game physically so would be nice to complete the set. However I really want to get the digital copy so that I can play it on both console and my PC, but I'm not paying for it twice.

Annoying situation and while I can understand why the play anywhere thing is digital only, it's still a pain.

Associate
I really want the physical copy as I've got every other Forza game physically so would be nice to complete the set. However I really want to get the digital copy so that I can play it on both console and my PC, but I'm not paying for it twice.

Annoying situation and while I can understand why the play anywhere thing is digital only, it's still a pain.

make it digital collection instead :)
fh 1 free with gold, only need to buy fh2

i need to pre order fh3, not seen any cheap credit about

Soldato
Where are you lot preordering the digital edition (ultimate) from?

I've currently got the standard physical edition on order but thinking about going digital, not ever played horizon before so getting the ultimate edition might be risky.

*Just noticed you can get the digital version off a few big sites, would it be ready to pre download straight away? , I'm not getting my xbox though till 22nd but if I got the ultimate edition, I would have all weekend to play it:)

Last edited:
Soldato
Xbox Live Store, you'll have to search for it though

do you get the code straight away to pre download?

*might just wait and see if its available still on release day as i get my xbox on the 22nd, if it is I will cancel my physical copy and get some cdkeys giftcards to get it a little cheaper.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom