Titan Quest Anniversary Edition

Soldato
Heads up for those who have the original in Steam, today you get the above version for free :D

http://store.steampowered.com/app/475150/

installing now !

**edit**

Anniversary Edition update

• Restored and improved multiplayer functionality, including new features like a built-in voice chat and NAT resolving for best multiplayer connectivity
  • Support for more resolutions, larger camera distance and scaleable UI size
  • Improved performance and general stability
  • Support for modders through new modding options and a fully integrated Steam Workshop
  • Complete balance rework with improvements to all Masteries, damage types, unique items and sets
  • Countless bug fixes and other improvements, including ten years’ worth of community fixes
  • Increased challenges and rewards for larger parties and on higher difficulty levels
  • Dozens of new heroes and bosses to encounter
  • Improved enemy and pet AI
  • Quality of life features like higher stack limits, quick item pickup, a larger stash and a speed setting
  • Reduced cheating with curbed exploits, removal of test items and mod comparison in multiplayer
  • Steam Friend Invites
  • Steam Achievements
  • Steam Trading Cards

Associate
Nope and I just did a search on Steam, doesn't look like any non Steam CD Keys work. You can just add the game as a non-Steam game but it won't log any hours, auto patch or give you any benefits:(

Ah well... it is only £4.49 so I could just buy it for the price of a damn Starbucks and keep the original DVDs in their pristine condition as collectable, I have the special edition metal case one.

Last edited:
Associate
I just purchased it so feel free to add me to Steam, wouldn't mind playing through with people as I never finished the game when I got it. Was going to do a co-op play-through with my cousin but the LAN setting up was a nightmare, going via Hamachi and what not.

I ended up buying 3 of them, gifted 2 to two friends:)) forcing them to play, hope it works.

Steam id: tyrellius69
aka Drei69

Last edited:
Associate
Together with the upcoming Bioshock series redux, September should be a good month to replay some golden oldies.

TQ is highly recommended in my books, just took a quick look at the new edition and runs beautifully on my Predator on 3440x1440. Deffo be up for some grouping and have some fun running coop campaign.

Many other companies/software developers should take a page out of this team's book, what a way to support and encourage your client base of revamping a 10+year old great little game for free to anyone who owns it on steam (I owned both the original CDs & steam, but I'd happily pay another £4.99 for this gem of a game.)

Now I'm off to SPARTAAA...

Associate
I don't know if I ever made a dream build - are they good as a 'main' mastery or better as a second pick?

dream with hunter or spirit builds used to wreck everything, you used to be able to make an immortal haruspex ( dream and hunter ) not sure if you can with new patch tho.

For all those who are getting this game again please please check out its newer brother Grim Dawn, even better than TQ

Associate
Many other companies/software developers should take a page out of this team's book, what a way to support and encourage your client base of revamping a 10+year old great little game for free to anyone who owns it on steam (I owned both the original CDs & steam, but I'd happily pay another £4.99 for this gem of a game.)

Now I'm off to SPARTAAA...

I agree I wish other old games had the trading card and achievements it would be A reason no reply them

Back
Top Bottom