Who are YOUR fav youtubers?

Man of Honour
STYLE
Alpha M (a mens style channel despite the odd name)
Real Men Real Style

PHILOSOPHY
Stephan Molyneux

SELF IMPROVEMENT & SCIENCE
TedTalks and Ted X
VSauce
Actualised.org

FITNESS
Elliot Hulse (despite me not being a body builder I used to watch his channel a lot)

Soldato
Gaming based - funny or serious

Vanoss + friends (H2O Delirious/Wildcat/Miniladd etc)
Jacksepticeye
The Mighty Jingles + World or Warships group - Notser/Aerroon/IChase/ATSF etc
PhlyDaily & BaronVonGaming
SovietWomble
FranckieonPCin1080p

Cars

Mighty Car Mods
Motor Trend
Car Throttle

Films & TV

Screen Junkies
HISHE (how it should have ended)
Movieclips trailers

General weirdness

Demolition/Vet Ranch
Pimple Popper
VICE
TED Talks
DEFCON Conference

Man of Honour
Primitive Technology

This guy is brilliant. Definitely worth a watch if you haven't already

yep I watch him hes amazing.
follow hundreads but top ones are

mobiletechreview - as name suggests

Codys Lab
- home science type stuff

TMRO - weekly space program, and shorter space new videos.

fully charged
- Fully Charged is a weekly + series produced and hosted by Robert Llewellyn (Red Dwarf, Scrapheap Challenge, Carpool).

BBQ Pit Boys
-- BBQ Pit Boys demonstrate the techniques of cooking Old-Time Barbecue and Grilling

Dr. Kaku’s Universe - videos of various Michio Kaku things, he's an theoretical physicist

big think - Big Think is the leading source of expert-driven, actionable, educational content -- with thousands of videos, featuring experts ranging from Bill Clinton to Bill Nye

fraiser caine - Space and astronomy news from Fraser Cain, publisher of Universe Today and co-host of Astronomy Cast.

Amy Shira Teitel - Come learn a something new about spaceflight history every week!

AlmazanKitchen - We share with you our passion for simple and delicious recipes, using organic homemade ingredients with a note of Serbian traditional cuisine! We cook on fire & coal, mixing different cooking techniques and styles, tho all our recipes can be prepared by you at your home.

MAkers Muse
- 3D Printing Reviews, Tutorials and Guides! We believe in empowering creativity through rapid prototyping technologies and take pride in providing unbiased and fair reviews of 3D Printers, 3D Scanners and Software.

food wishes - These video recipes are from my website http://foodwishes.com and Allrecipes.com - Watch these fun to make, and easy to follow recipes, and you'll improve your culinary skills dramatically

colinfurze - This channel is the home of crazy inventions, brilliant world records and constant disregard to health and safety. I guarantee you will not be disappointed with the videos uploaded as there some of the best and most original on the net and it is TV shows that copy me not the other way round. Thanks and hope you have enjoyed the ride.

Evil Ted Smith - I'm the Evil Ted who makes props and costumes. I’ve worked on Star Trek Into Darkness, Walking Dead, Fifth Element and Guyver, among lots of others. I've made pretty much everything out of every material, but foam is my favorite.

peterwindsor - Award-winning F1 Journalist, Broadcaster and Manager. Host of The Racer's Edge. Championship-winning Race and Test Team Manager

all the nasa and other rocket company channels

youtube is better than most tv.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Don't really spend a lot of time on YouTube but have subscribed to these:

Demo Ranch
Mostly as I have a passing interest in firearms - but also find Matt amusing - also subscribed to some of his other stuff.

Julian Ilett
Random electronics stuff.

Tested
Some of the people from/related to Mythbusters though mostly for the rare Adam Savage one day builds - sadly the channel has gone a long way downhill from the earlier days.

ERB
Epic Rap Battles of History.

Last edited:
Associate
I follow a fair few, but those I watch most often include:

Ashens / extraashens - Reviews tat and weird/retro stuff with sarcastic comedic flare. Probably my favourite overall.

Dilandau3000 - Let's player. Dutch guy (in english) that does more classic/adventure games, though his mass effect trilogy play through was truly excellent. Does lots of research in every game he plays beforehand and tells you how alternate outcomes can play through as well. Makes the experience much more fulfilling.

Exposed: UK Bad Drivers & Exposed UK Dash Cams - Not sure if they're from the same producer. Are what they sounds like. Very addictive viewing, and only UK stuff.

Robbaz - Crazy swedish gamer. Probably a marmite kind of guy, but I find him very funny in spite of his frequent toilet humour.

Silvarret - Only know him for his amazing Planet Coaster game builds. Have't watched his other content (though looks equally skillful), but if you're into the game, I can recommend him.

Squirrel - Simulation gamer, watch him on Twitch too. Seems a genuinely nice guy with a radio style voice. Good content if you like simulators.

The Hoax Hotel - This guy annoys phone scammers and is absolutely brilliant at it. Recently started calling multiple scammers and having them converse with each other with hilarious outcomes. Far higher quality produced content than other similar stuff I've seen on YouTube. Definitely worth a look in.

The Slow Mo Guys - As you'd imagine it. Just a channel to watch stuff in slow mo awe. Recommend the fire tornado, looks unreal in slow motion.

Tom Scott - Only just started watching this guy, his channel is mostly of a sort of "did you know?" style. British guy with some really interesting content.

Last edited:
Associate
I watch Shmee150 and some of his chums. He lost me a bit recently with his rant about all the hate he gets off certain people and the sheer amount of money he spends on these cars which he claims he makes out of his you tubing activities as well as that Boosted Boris rubbish.

For such a clever guy you would think he would realise that "haters are going to hate" and get on with making good content.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
I literally don't know any. I think I subscribed to Jamie Oliver one time?

Honest question, but I have a list as long as my arm of films and TV to watch. How the heck do people fit in watching all this YouTube content?

I watch films, TV, listen to music and about 2-3 podcasts a week on my commute. I honestly can't fit any more "content" in my life :confused:

how on earth do you have so many tv and films to watch. theres hardly anything on tv worth watching.
and films I watch a fair bit but its not like 10 good films come out every week.

Associate
RegularCarReviews (A different take on car reviews, funny)
1PugLife (Canadian vlogger made most famous by jumping a motorhome and breaking his back, lots of swearing and made up words)
QuickyBaby (World of Tanks)
TheMightyJingles (World of Tanks)
PsiSyndicate (Subscribed for DayZ Mod videos, losing interest in his content these days)

There are a few others, but those are the ones I watch most.

Favourite would probably be 1PugLife at the moment because of the current drama going on, but I'll likely be the only one to like his videos.

Back
Top Bottom