Post Your Chicken Strips

Caporegime
Also completely pointless unless you want to brag you can put your knee down. (Public roads)

I found hanging off helps with heavy bikes like tbe blackbird and vfr especiallyin slightly less than ideal conditions lets you keep the bike way more upright on the meat of the tyre.

Way i look at it is youre taking some ot the workload off the bike so its not so near the limit

Man of Honour
I found hanging off helps with heavy bikes like tbe blackbird and vfr especiallyin slightly less than ideal conditions lets you keep the bike way more upright on the meat of the tyre.

Way i look at it is youre taking some ot the workload off the bike so its not so near the limit

Yep, hanging off definitely has its uses on the street. Dragging your knee doesn't though in my opinion.

Caporegime
Yep, hanging off definitely has its uses on the street. Dragging your knee doesn't though in my opinion.

True.

Knee dragging on the street is pirely for the fun of knee dragging, like getting the back end of a car out on a deserted rpund about/infustrial estate.

Its a jolly but its not like youre going to have a low side or you really need the extra feed back to hold it (if you do youre risking a lot (

IC3

IC3

Soldato
I'm just having fun on my bike, I video and take pictures to see what it looks like from a 3rd person perspective. I'm not Rossi, I'm an newbie and I'm not ashamed to say it! I like trying new things out, my aim is to become better as the time goes on. Knee down is not pointless, dragging is... but I'm not at that level to use the knee as my reference point.

Those who haven't yet dropped their knee down, try it and let me know what feeling you had. I would share my experience, but I just can't put it into words... its like riding. You need to try it, to understand it. ;) (I guess that's my way of saying how it felt. :D)

Last edited:
Caporegime
I'm just having fun on my bike, I video and take pictures to see what it looks like from a 3rd person perspective. I'm not Rossi, I'm an newbie and I'm not ashamed to say it! I like trying new things out, my aim is to become better as the time goes on. Knee down is not pointless, dragging is... but I'm not at that level to use the knee as my reference point.

Those who haven't yet dropped their knee down, try it and let me know what feeling you had. I would share my experience, but I just can't put it into words... its like riding. You need to try it, to understand it. ;) (I guess that's my way of saying how it felt. :D)
the feeling i had was "oh ffs ive not got sliders on theae pants"

:p

Back
Top Bottom